Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Sterling is quality on the game for Madrid

A couple of seasons in and this is my team

De Gea

Azpilicueta - Ramos - Hummels - Ricardo Rodriguez

Verratti - Pogba

James - Isco - Sterling

Ronaldo

Bench: Varane, Kroos, Modric, Reus, Bale, Coutinho, Benzema

One of the most unstoppable teams ive made

Does it not get boring aftera while managing a team like that?

I feel dirty.

I'm managing Real Madrid and have just paid 50 mill for Raheem...

:whistle:

Still enough in the budget for Cattermole and JET lol

Does it not get boring aftera while managing a team like that?

Still enough in the budget for Cattermole and JET lol

Yeah but it isn't my main save that's my Leicester one! This is just for when I don't have much time and want some goals haha

Nantes have become a financial shambles. Going to have to sell a fair bit of my team. Had a couple of good youngsters come through though.

This is proving harder than I thought it would be. I'm convinced my games against OGC Nice have cost me millions in revenue. They beat me every time without fail.

Sterling is quality on the game for Madrid

A couple of seasons in and this is my team

De Gea

Azpilicueta - Ramos - Hummels - Ricardo Rodriguez

Verratti - Pogba

James - Isco - Sterling

Ronaldo

Bench: Varane, Kroos, Modric, Reus, Bale, Coutinho, Benzema

One of the most unstoppable teams ive made

I'm finding that Sterling (played as a centre attacking mid) is AMAZING at running through on goal but then misses over and over again! lol

With the message 'did great until the finish' type thing..

I'm playing Markus Rossler up front with Angel Correa, Isco and Januzaj behind.

Unstoppable!

Cambiasso just retired at the age of 42 in my game!, he played 31 games for Leicester in League 2! at least he went out on a high, getting Leicester promoted via the play offs haha

I'm finding that Sterling (played as a centre attacking mid) is AMAZING at running through on goal but then misses over and over again! lol

With the message 'did great until the finish' type thing..

I'm playing Markus Rossler up front with Angel Correa, Isco and Januzaj behind.

Unstoppable!

What season is that in?

I imagine you are a fair way down the line considering you do not use Ronaldo/ Bale/ James

Sterling has a great finish on mine, swap him and Ronaldo around from LW to ST when CR7 is not firing.

Pogba and Hummels are insane in mine, rock solid

Azpi at right back too has like 20 assists this season, great cross and a beast of a long throw. Think he is my third top assister!

Will Leicester be one of Knocky's favoured clubs, on FM16? I hope so. He's always fantastic on this game.

I just hope the likes of Schmeichel, Huth, Morgan, Schlupp, Mahrez and Vardy are given justice and are the world beaters in the game as they are in real life. They should all have 4 star ability at least and Mahrez's potential should be 5 stars.

Mahrez should be excellent on 16. As should Albrighton, who is quite frankly an embarrassment. He's literally at the level of a bottom half Championship winger on this.

I completely forgot about Albrighton, he should be capable of a England call up on this years version. If the Leicester squad are given justice then qualifying for Europe should be easily achievable.

I completely forgot about Albrighton, he should be capable of a England call up on this years version. If the Leicester squad are given justice then qualifying for Europe should be easily achievable.

You're getting well ahead of yourself here regarding Leicester. Got some good and under-rated (by most) players in my opinion but two wins over Sunderland and West Ham doesn't qualify us for 'Europe being easily achievable'.

Can't believe what a financial mess Nantes became. Sorted it now but not got nearly the squad depth. You watch me go and pick up an injury a game like before despite having very few last season. Definitely not going to match what Wookie did with these.

You're getting well ahead of yourself here regarding Leicester. Got some good and under-rated (by most) players in my opinion but two wins over Sunderland and West Ham doesn't qualify us for 'Europe being easily achievable'.

Can't believe what a financial mess Nantes became. Sorted it now but not got nearly the squad depth. You watch me go and pick up an injury a game like before despite having very few last season. Definitely not going to match what Wookie did with these.

It depends how good you are on the game. On 15 I got Leicester to 11th in the first season and that was tough. If the players are an improvement in 16 then I reckon I could get them in the Europa League within a year. I'll certainly be trying.

Archived