Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money on this game. I was Norwich and was 6-1 up against Leeds at half time, and ended up winning 6-5! lol

Doesn't matter if I play 5 at the back or in the middle. Luckily my team scores enough but it would be nice to shore things up a bit

Bad Shen, exploiting the German national team bug. Schalke willingly sell Goretzka after I promess them £240m after one international appearance, although I offered 30m up front too. He's now worth £147m !! Never seen that before  :P

Bad Shen, exploiting the German national team bug. Schalke willingly sell Goretzka after I promess them £240m after one international appearance, although I offered 30m up front too. He's now worth £147m !! Never seen that before :P

I've never thought to do that before! Genius.

Can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money on this game. I was Norwich and was 6-1 up against Leeds at half time, and ended up winning 6-5! lol

Doesn't matter if I play 5 at the back or in the middle. Luckily my team scores enough but it would be nice to shore things up a bit

I'm the same, no matter what I do I never can keep the opposition out. 

Don't think I've ever had a 0-0 draw either to be fair. 

I'm a cretin

Started a save with Kasimpasa in Turkey's top flight, hired Damian Comolli as DOF and started signing all these boss aging Africans that still have it, made a cracking side - then had a look and saw that I can't have any more than 5 foreigners (non-Turkish) in the starting eleven.

****ing delete game and move on, what a waste of an evening yesterday was.

Are they the ones with the ridiculously small ground? Literally 2,000 capacity?

Are they the ones with the ridiculously small ground? Literally 2,000 capacity?

The stadium wasn't massive but it wasn't that small - they had Ryan Babel and Ryan Donk. That's a distant memory now anyway.

Started a save with Boreham Wood and won the FA Trophy and Conference South in the first year. Still part-time and had a reasonable start to life in the Conference, getting that samba football on the go in the fourth tier.

The stadium wasn't massive but it wasn't that small - they had Ryan Babel and Ryan Donk. That's a distant memory now anyway.

Started a save with Boreham Wood and won the FA Trophy and Conference South in the first year. Still part-time and had a reasonable start to life in the Conference, getting that samba football on the go in the fourth tier.

Fifth tier? Are Boreham Wood the ones affiliated with Arsenal?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=516299132

I created a custom database "Realistic LCFC Transfers"

All Leicester's summer transfers will now join/leave at the end of the 1st season they will be under a transfer embargo until these transfers are complete.

I have also slightly altered the following players.

Jamie Vardy - increaed his CA, PA and Pace.

Leonardo Ulloa - increased his CA and PA slightly.

Ryiad Mahrez - increased his CA and PA and he is now competant at CAM.

Marc Albrighton - increased his CA and PA and he is now competant at RWB.

Jeffrey Schlupp - increased his PA.

Matty James - slightly increased his CA.

Andy King - increase his PA and CA slightly.

Danny Simpson - decreased his CA.

N'golo Kante - increased his CA and PA.

I also increased Dodoo, Chilwell, Panaylotou and Choudhury PA's.

Got bored of having no money with stuttgart so took over man City and spent £180m in a month. Likely to be a two horse race between Man City and my old club Leicester, now managed by Jose Mourinho, who have won the league five times in a row. Jose the old dog is still using my Leicester team almost in its entirety, his signings have been whack.

Bad Shen, exploiting the German national team bug. Schalke willingly sell Goretzka after I promess them £240m after one international appearance, although I offered 30m up front too. He's now worth £147m !! Never seen that before :P

Also good thing with German bug is offering them ridiculous pay for international appearances, can then drive down their weekly wage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

_85913929_gareth_wright_derek_mcinnes.jp

6 October 2015Last updated at 08:49

Eastleigh fan's managerial 'application' goes viral

A fan of a National League club has been stunned by the response his "application" for the managerial vacancy has had on social media.

Eastleigh have had enormous interest in the post since Richard Hill resigned last month after a run of four defeats in five games.

An eight-strong shortlist has been drawn up and the club expect to complete interviews by Thursday.

But one applicant who has not had a call back is a 36-year-old married oil and gas industry planner from Inverurie in Scotland.

Gareth Wright and his friends, regulars at the town's Black Bull pub, decided in the summer to each adopt a National League side for the season.

Wright, originally from Newport, Isle of Wight, but now an Aberdeen season-ticket holder, contacted Eastleigh upon hearing of Hill's departure.

_85919503_gareth_wright_managerial_appli

Gareth Wright's Eastleigh managerial application

The reason lay in the rules behind the group's adoption of clubs. All agreed to certain conditions, one being if the manager left, they would have to apply for the job.

"The others were that we had to buy a team shirt and learn some of the club's songs," he told BBC Radio Solent.

"Once I saw Richard Hill had left the job, I was prompted to write an application. I sent an email, took a picture of it and sent it on."

Within hours of sending the picture to a friend, #gazforeastleigh  was born and various south-coast sporting celebrities were being asked to endorse the application.

Eastleigh chairman Stewart Donald told BBC Sport more than 70 applications were received for the job, including four from managers with international experience, 15 from overseas and 40 from candidates who have worked for Football League clubs.

Wright offered time spent on computer games Fifa and Football Manager as relevant background.

"I have picked up many relevant management skills and believe I could be a valuable asset to your club," his application said.

_85919504_stewart_donald_gettyimages.jpg

Eastleigh chairman Stewart Donald is set to interview eight candidates for the job

It continued: "With great aero-links between Aberdeen and London, the commute wouldn't pose too much of a problem for me."

Wright admitted he is yet to attend an Eastleigh game, but his friends are already planning a trip to the Silverlake Stadium before the end of the season.

"We did have four or five applications like Gareth's," chairman Stewart Donald said.

"In what is quite a serious process, it is nice to get a few like that as it lightens the mood.

"Of all the Scottish people who applied, his was certainly the best."

Caretaker manager Chris Todd is among those set to be interviewed as well as two managers currently in other jobs.

Archived