Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Football Manager 2015

Vardy's teamwork is 7 

Vardy's stats are embarrassing really, league 1 standard at best

I'm not buying the next version unless there's a significant improvement in Leicester's players this time. I like Ricey but his claim that City wouldn't be as under-rated in FM as they are in FIFA was abysmally wide of the mark. Knockaert, for some reason, was bordering on top-6 quality but everyone else last year was absolutely pump.

I can kinda forgive that, to some extent, we were new to the prem et all (there's still no excuse for Vardy being League 2 level and Schlupp being non-league, mind) but if it's still awful this year then, frankly, **** SIG.

I'm not normally this petty but given I've largely tired of Football Manager (no fault of the game, it's just natural, I've been at it for a decade - it's about time I grew up), I'm definitely not bothering all over again next year unless City are worth playing with. I'm bored of Betis et all.

You should offer to take him with you if you decide to.

lol definitely! 

I do hate breaking from my favoured more open tactic but it certainly seems to be working, it'll do until I can get some more quality in to play the preferred style.

I'm Birmingham 3rd season, promoted first, 8th in prem second.... Europa league due to league cup win is hindering things third season.

The only midfielders in any of my top flight teams are argies these days.

Poor Drinkwater and James (who can hold their own in Prem).

No match for Lucas and Gil Romero.

Also, I effing love Krama, Musa and Douglas Costa!

I'm gutted I never managed to get Kranevitter. He is so so so so so so so good.

He's okay.

I've had him on quite a few saves and he's good but I'm not sure I'd say he's ever become spectacular. GGR is a defensive power house, little less overall talent but those starting mentals are just amazing.

Romero comfortably the best midfielder of the lot, literally does everything.

Chuck in Roberto Pereyra on a free and you're laughing.

He's okay.

I've had him on quite a few saves and he's good but I'm not sure I'd say he's ever become spectacular. GGR is a defensive power house, little less overall talent but those starting mentals are just amazing.

Romero comfortably the best midfielder of the lot, literally does everything.

Chuck in Roberto Pereyra on a free and you're laughing.

Agree with everything there. Only play with an AMC in about a third of matches, in which case Crisetig as Regista/RPM is the perfect foil for the Romeros.

Sadly not been able to get Pereyra yet. Only one close has been Marcos Lopes.

97ea2a7923ea0c375e6495644479228f.jpg

SIA

He retired after one season to become assistant manager to a reserve side?  lol

Playing a future game with Basingstoke (Everton standard in the prem in the year 2060) and loving it - once you know who's good and who isn't, FM sort of loses it's fun factor.

Got myself a beast of an AM though:

post-7552-0-34407900-1440879532_thumb.pn

22 goals & 15 assists in 36 games (all comps)

cba to **** around with skins, installing logos is necessary but skins  :nigel:

and I would install the German national team fix but when I buy german players I offer stupid money for making national team appearances but obviously they can't 

Archived