Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What has happened to you in life since Leicester were last in the Premier League

Guest MattP

Sorry to be downer. But you do realise scientists have written algorithms that will replace all accountancy jobs within the next 5-10years.  It's the second most likely job to become obsolete in the future.

Was reading about these in the FT a few months back, certainly does seem the profession as it is will be far different over the coming years.

I'm half way through ACCA and just can't be bothered to go back to finishing it, it's the most boring job in the World, the thought of spending the next 30 years doing is very depressing.

may i ask how you travelled the world?? always been a great intrest of mine

Plane mainly.

I don't mean to be rude but I wonder how many wanks we've all had in the last 10 years. Many thousands of batches have been knocked out I suspect. And that's just Smuts. That's a hell of a lot of baby gravy. Probably enough to fill a small paddling pool. Probably a few Wayne Rooney's in that lot of mush

My best mate used to live there growing up, might even be the same house as there's only about 10 down that little stretch. Lovely cottages.

Probably see you in the boozers mate, I'm back there at least once a month.

Number 12 mate

I don't mean to be rude but I wonder how many wanks we've all had in the last 10 years. Many thousands of batches have been knocked out I suspect. And that's just Smuts. That's a hell of a lot of baby gravy. Probably enough to fill a small paddling pool. Probably a few Wayne Rooney's in that lot of mush

That reminds me, snapped my banjo in 2009. Absolutely harrowing, worse than when I got a fistula years ago and had regular furtling from doctors up the muck pipe.

That reminds me, snapped my banjo in 2009. Absolutely harrowing, worse than when I got a fistula years ago and had regular furtling from doctors up the muck pipe.

So in 10 years your achievements stand as following:

1. Got a fiscula in your rectum

2. Got IBS

3. Snapping of the banjo string

I dont know what you've been getting up to but that sounds like a hell of a good time to me!

Moved house... then Glenfield, now Glen Parva

Got a new lady.. been with her 6/7 years

Had four new jobs

Got fatter

Lost my dog, got a new one

Got even fatter

JOINED FT!!

Been on TV

Got an apartment in Malta.. been there lots

Son gone Uni

Can't think of owt else. ..

Moved house... then Glenfield, now Glen Parva

Got a new lady.. been with her 6/7 years

Had four new jobs

Got fatter

Lost my dog, got a new one

Got even fatter

JOINED FT!!

Been on TV

Got an apartment in Malta.. been there lots

Son gone Uni

Can't think of owt else. ..

Craved a proper defensive midfielder since Billy McKinley

Bloody hell, there's a thought process...

I was 57 when we were promoted, and should have been preparing for a gentle run down into a well-earned retirement. However, in July 2003, the business which I had owned and run for almost 30 years went bust and I lost all my savings and most of my pension pot. Since then I've become a freelance copywriter, blogger and a self-published novelist; my wife and I have moved to France, had two grandsons, become OAPs, celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary, started to run a chambres d'hôte/B&B, and owned two dogs. And I've just done my fvckin' back in.

Never a dull moment.

Sorry to hear about the back mate.. ditto

Craved a proper defensive midfielder since Billy McKinley

And JET...

:thumbup:

Travelled the World, made and lost a fortune, created a booming business and fcuked it up, avoided the nick, met Jimmy Savile, drank and gambled more than I will for the rest of my life, aged about 25 years and pissed off more women than Max Clifford.

Wouldn't change a minute of it.

Hey, what a zany and crazy guy you are..

:thumbup:

I was 7 on the day we got relegated, I'm now 17... I'm nearly 2.5 times older than I was the last time we were in the Premier League. Been to 3 different schools and completed my GCSE and will have completed AS Levels by the time we next play in the Premier League. 

Thinking about it, our last year in the Prem was my final year at university.

Went to the Everton away match, which we lost 3-2 after the teenage Rooney came off the bench and demolished us. It was something like the 21st December and I was dressed like it was a warm summer evening - bad move.

i was in the home end with my uncle for that. sir les scored a belter of a free kick. we went 2-1 up thanks to james scowcroft. they brought rooney and i think radzinski on and we were fooked at the end as usual. those were the days. 

I know the feeling mate, lost thousands and thousands myself. I've sorted myself out though, fighting everyday to never go back.

Here's to a gambling free life! The annoying thing was I would win so much but then give it all back and more. Greed always gets the best of problem gamblers so is impossible to win. Hope you win the fight : )

i was in the home end with my uncle for that. sir les scored a belter of a free kick. we went 2-1 up thanks to james scowcroft. they brought rooney and i think radzinski on and we were fooked at the end as usual. those were the days.

Scowcroft's header was from a cross along the ground, he slid in and did a Klinnsmann, was incredible.

Been a manager of a betting shop.

Worked abroad in Eastern Europe and the Caribbean.

Went to university.

Graduated.

Became a teacher.

Bought my own house.

Started cultivating a few grey hairs.

Posted inanely on here over 15,000 times.

Discovered a love for houmous.

Been a manager of a betting shop.

Worked abroad in Eastern Europe and the Caribbean.

Went to university.

Graduated.

Became a teacher.

Bought my own house.

Started cultivating a few grey hairs.

Posted inanely on here over 15,000 times.

Discovered a love for houmous.

My son wants to be a teacher Bilo.

I might be PM you at some point if ok?

Gained a beautiful wife and 2 lovely kids.

Lost a bit of hair on top and a tooth

Gained a few pounds

Lost a few pounds on the wife and kids

Gained a bit more hair on the back

Lost any muscles I had

Gained aching limbs

Lost the ability to have any more kids (snip)

Gained sky multi room so see less of the wife and kids.

Lost a crap football team

Gained my love of those boys in blue all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely idea for a thread.

I was 21 when we got relegated. Since then I've moved to a small Scottish island with my then girlfriend, split up and come back, went back to college and went to uni, got my degree, ended up as a senior NHS manager, met the missus and got engaged. I imagine the next ten years will bring home ownership, marriage and kids. It has been a brilliant ten years, actually. If the next decade, which will take me to about half-time, is as good then I've done okay.

Archived