Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What has happened to you in life since Leicester were last in the Premier League

I died and got reincarnated as goat.

sorry only Kidding!!!!

Damn, I was impressed with your ability to use a keyboard. I never knew Goat's were as clever as that.

Bloody hell, there's a thought process...

I was 57 when we were promoted, and should have been preparing for a gentle run down into a well-earned retirement. However, in July 2003, the business which I had owned and run for almost 30 years went bust and I lost all my savings and most of my pension pot. Since then I've become a freelance copywriter, blogger and a self-published novelist; my wife and I have moved to France, had two grandsons, become OAPs, celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary, started to run a chambres d'hôte/B&B, and owned two dogs. And I've just done my fvckin' back in.

Never a dull moment.

You think thats gone fast wait till you're 32, you might be married with kids*

*if you can find a desperate girl, who likes the smell of B.O and blokes with tiny cocks

Have you been following me?

Got myself a career, moved cities twice, in a great relationship, bought a car that I still think is awesome even 7 years down the line, taken up snowboarding, been travelling a fair bit, bought myself a couple of nice guitars, got a niece and nephews, worked at the Olympics in London, the opening of CERN and the US elections.

Probably loads of other stuff too but not too shabby

Was 12 last time, now 22. Done school, 6th form, uni, and moved abroad for a year to do postgrad. Secured my first 'proper' job in the week after the Blackpool game. Did lose my virginity in there at some point around '09 but I think it's grown back now, which is annoying.

Thinking about it, our last year in the Prem was my final year at university.

Went to the Everton away match, which we lost 3-2 after the teenage Rooney came off the bench and demolished us. It was something like the 21st December and I was dressed like it was a warm summer evening - bad move.

Thinking about it, our last year in the Prem was my final year at university.

Went to the Everton away match, which we lost 3-2 after the teenage Rooney came off the bench and demolished us. It was something like the 21st December and I was dressed like it was a warm summer evening - bad move.

Yeah, he scored against us at home as well. Good goal that was as well.

GCSE's, A Levels, Moved to Leeds for Uni and somehow graduated, managed to snare a lady friend, moved to Bristol with her, bought two rabbits and bought a house. Worked in a shit job for a couple of years and soon to start a sweet now job - I've also engineered myself a proper summer holiday again for the first time since Uni. 6 weeks in-between jobs and I would say that's my biggest achievement to date.

Left School 7 years ago after A Levels.

Qualified AAT

Qualified ACA - biggest achievement to date as the exams are so hard.

Travelled to Spain a few times, Ireland, Venice, Tenerife and New York.

Now working as an Assistant FC at a large american corp and love my football

Moving to Burbage next week with my mrs we are buying our first house, been together 4 years. Sums up the last 10 years really.

Guest MattP

Travelled the World, made and lost a fortune, created a booming business and fcuked it up, avoided the nick, met Jimmy Savile, drank and gambled more than I will for the rest of my life, aged about 25 years and pissed off more women than Max Clifford.

Wouldn't change a minute of it.

Travelled the World, made and lost a fortune, created a booming business and fcuked it up, avoided the nick, met Jimmy Savile, drank and gambled more than I will for the rest of my life, aged about 25 years and pissed off more women than Max Clifford.

Wouldn't change a minute of it.

You missed the love affair with White Dee and Ken!!

Left School 7 years ago after A Levels.

Qualified AAT

Travelled to Spain a few times, Ireland, Venice, Tenerife and New York.

Moving to Burbage next week with my mrs we are buying our first house, been together 4 years. Sums up the last 10 years really.

I got a job in recruitment and it appears that I helped to get this young scamp a job in an American company!!

that, plus, graduated, bought (and sold) my own bar, played in the FA Cup (qualifying rounds) bought and sold 3 houses (and currently in the process of moving to Loughoborough.

Got engaged twice, had two kids, had a nightmare footballing injury that ended my career and nearly left me paralysed (it actually did for 8 weeks)

somewhere in there I started running and completed some half marathons, 10k's and mountain runs.

oh, and became mates with Mo Farah.

that'll do.

Good thread :)

Nothing that interesting so far, did GCSEs, A-levels, got a month left of uni, girlfriend, and I'll be doing my first bit of solo travelling this summer.

Ask me again in 10 years in and I think (and hope) that my reply will be a lot more exciting.

I got a job in recruitment and it appears that I helped to get this young scamp a job in an American company!!

that, plus, graduated, bought (and sold) my own bar, played in the FA Cup (qualifying rounds) bought and sold 3 houses (and currently in the process of moving to Loughoborough.

Got engaged twice, had two kids, had a nightmare footballing injury that ended my career and nearly left me paralysed (it actually did for 8 weeks)

somewhere in there I started running and completed some half marathons, 10k's and mountain runs.

oh, and became mates with Mo Farah.

that'll do.

Ha how are you doing Greg!

Any accountants on here who need a helping hand this bloke is your man................

Qualified AAT

You poor man. I think I'd rather pour melting hot lava in my eyeballs than experience this.

Archived