Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pen 3

Away support next season

There's absolutely no way I'm paying £56 for Man City if that's what they charge us.

I'm looking forward to it but I think there'll be something missing from the aways next year. Less aways to start with and a lot of prices that I simply won't pay. I'll do about half as many which is a shame.

Not entirely convinced we'll be excellent vocally either. We might be different but we tend to go to total shit when we fall behind.

I hope one day we're consistently quality but there's a long way until we're at that level IMO.

I'll have your reference then 😄

There's absolutely no way I'm paying £56 for Man City if that's what they charge us.

I'm looking forward to it but I think there'll be something missing from the aways next year. Less aways to start with and a lot of prices that I simply won't pay. I'll do about half as many which is a shame.

Not entirely convinced we'll be excellent vocally either. We might be different but we tend to go to total shit when we fall behind.

I hope one day we're consistently quality but there's a long way until we're at that level IMO.

Edit: double post

Football is one big rip-off in today's game. Each person's threshold of what they can afford and what price they draw the line at is different.

If you're someone who will happily pay £30 for a ticket but fires abuse at people who are prepared to pay £50, then to me that is bullshit and just offensive to the many people who can't afford to go to games at all.

It's all goddamn expensive, boycotting away games is not going to change that.

That was my thought when I heard the west Brom prices. If I'm honest though, when it comes to it I reckon I'm gonna have to find 60 quid from somewhere lol

I know what you mean though, that price really is expensive when you think the actual ticket might cost you less than half of the days spending money.

If I really wanted to I could get the money together somehow but it's just insane pricing. If you pay that you're juse sending the message you'll pay anything and that their greed (and it is greed, it's absolutely nothing but greed, they don't need the money) is justified.

I won't set a maximum price that I'll pay for next year because circumstances change by the game but there'll be a lot I just boycott. Chelsea/Man City looking like the main ones at the minute.

Palace is an excellent away day. I'd do all the london aways if I could. But can't afford to do all of them and for me palace is being picked over spurs.

I'm also looking forward to Palace more than Spurs and I've been Palace 4 times and Spurs 0.

Palace is an excellent away day. I'd do all the london aways if I could. But can't afford to do all of them and for me palace is being picked over spurs.

Hope to see you there mate, its one me and Tom are targetting. Soton away is an easy one for us, as long as we can get tickets.

I've got to say I think people give Palace a bit too much credit. It's only just over twelve months since we went to Selhurst on one of the worst runs in living memory and out sang the home support.

In my eyes it's also the hardest ground to get to the in the country - whether by public transport or driving, it's a right pain.

Hope to see you there mate, its one me and Tom are targetting. Soton away is an easy one for us, as long as we can get tickets.

Not keen on southampton as an away. Pm me once fixtures are out

I've got to say I think people give Palace a bit too much credit. It's only just over twelve months since we went to Selhurst on one of the worst runs in living memory and out sang the home support.

In my eyes it's also the hardest ground to get to the in the country - whether by public transport or driving, it's a right pain.

How is train to london. Underground to london bridge and over ground to palace that difficult. Did it on a tuesday last. For berner to score the winner. Love it. Still home by 1am.

How is train to london. Underground to london bridge and over ground to palace that difficult. Did it on a tuesday last. For berner to score the winner. Love it. Still home by 1am.

It's an opinion, after last seasons' trip there it took me an age to get out of London. I can't think of an away journey that's given me more gip over the years.

If I really wanted to I could get the money together somehow but it's just insane pricing. If you pay that you're juse sending the message you'll pay anything and that their greed (and it is greed, it's absolutely nothing but greed, they don't need the money) is justified.

I won't set a maximum price that I'll pay for next year because circumstances change by the game but there'll be a lot I just boycott. Chelsea/Man City looking like the main ones at the minute.

I agree with your point but it seems to me that sticking with it is just an unwinnable protest unfortunately.

Not keen on southampton as an away. Pm me once fixtures are out

Cheers mate, will do. 10 miles down the road for me, 25 miles for Tom, piece of cake! Hope its a weekend game, loads of Saints mates we can abuse in the pub pre-match

Man city recently charged west brom fans £56 for a Monday night sky game. So don't fool yourselfs it won't happen to us at these bigger clubs.

Their reasoning was that it was a potential title deciding game.

Archived