Lobsterboyuk Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 I worked for an American software company in the 90's - they printed the user guides and the address at the bottom included the text "Leechester"
Babylon Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 As a species, we are doomed. That's what happens when natural selection comes to a grinding halt
CKB Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 EMAIL HESKEY!EMAIL HESKEY!X 100What if i don't wanna email him??
foxes_rule1978 Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Reckon this bloke's the Yank Bernie. probably is his cousin
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo? Fancy it pal? No thanks. But he's reminded me to do Email. I mean Emile.
KFS Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 No thanks. But he's reminded me to do Email. I mean Emile.You can't tell me you can't do something magical with that American football hat
AndWhat? Posted 17 May 2014 Posted 17 May 2014 Yeah.......... this guy is ****ing batshit! http://youtu.be/gDH8iugWvrA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.