Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Rotherham Away 5th August

• 2 weeks later...

Aup,

I've been wanting to take me son to a city game since he was born. Was thinking this might be the perfect match as i don't live too far away from Rotherham and seeing as its a friendly wouldn't have thought it will be to rowdy! Also if he does get bored it wouldn't matter to much if i had to leave early He is only 2 though mind! 

Aup,

I've been wanting to take me son to a city game since he was born. Was thinking this might be the perfect match as i don't live too far away from Rotherham and seeing as its a friendly wouldn't have thought it will be to rowdy! Also if he does get bored it wouldn't matter to much if i had to leave early He is only 2 though mind! 

There is usually kids running around at the bottom or whatever. Far more relaxed atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tickets are now on sale for Leicester City’s exciting pre-season clash away to Rotherham United on Tuesday 5 August (kick-off 7.45pm).

The Club have been handed an allocation of 1,000 tickets for the game, which will mark City’s first-ever trip to the New York Stadium to face the now Championship Millers. 

Ticket Prices: 
Age Bands Price Adults £13 Over-60s £8 Full-Time Students £8 Under-16s £6

Disability Ticket Information: 
Ambulant Disabled tickets are available to those who are registered disabled on our system and who fulfil the selling criteria below. 

Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced at £8 with a FREE Carer. 

We have been allocated season pairs of Wheelchair Disabled and Carer tickets, priced at £8 with a FREE Carer.

Sales Criteria: 
Date Criteria Tuesday 15 July On sale to 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders Thursday 17 July Supporters with Booking History in the 2013/14 season Monday 21 July General Sale
Buying your tickets for the Rotherham game… 

Online: 
Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com

In person from the City Fanstore: 
The City Fanstore is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and from 10am-2pm on Sundays. On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle. 

Call the City Sales Centre: 
The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-3pm on Saturdays by calling 0344 815 5000. 

On matchdays, the City Sales Centre is open from 9am until two hours before kick-off.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/160714-tickets-for-rotherham-friendly-on-sale-1761945.aspx#8l8Xes0dyyU89KIS.99

• 3 weeks later...

Archived