Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

That sucks. Comcast is such an awful company.

**** that. How can we get the game on for FireFox?

I can get it thru the Live Extra app on my smartphone or thru the website.

It is just disappointing though because last season I was watching on a big tv screen with pretty much perfect quality and no buffering. Now though... If I could, I'd prefer to go to a sports bar to watch, but I don't think there are any here by me in the suburbs.

I might give Comcast a call if on Saturday the 12th the games aren't up again, even though I'd probably watch whatever is on NBCSN.

Did anyone else have problems with the NBCSN Live Extra stream? The last two games that were on Extra have been pretty laggy for me and it's extremely frustrating. Saturday I ended up watching most of the game using a stream of much poorer picture quality because it was smooth and wasn't hitching every 5 seconds. 

Did anyone else have problems with the NBCSN Live Extra stream? The last two games that were on Extra have been pretty laggy for me and it's extremely frustrating. Saturday I ended up watching most of the game using a stream of much poorer picture quality because it was smooth and wasn't hitching every 5 seconds.

The second half for me was particularly laggy. I normally don't have problems streaming to my laptop. Trying to Chromecast it to my TV however is usually pretty terrible.

I was wondering if it was just my internet connection or if it was the site. I guess your comment might clear that up.

The second half for me was particularly laggy. I normally don't have problems streaming to my laptop. Trying to Chromecast it to my TV however is usually pretty terrible.

I was wondering if it was just my internet connection or if it was the site. I guess your comment might clear that up.

Yeah, it's got to be on their end and like yours it gets way worse for me in the second half. By then I've moved onto a low quality but no lag stream though. It's just ridiculous that something that is actually paid for like this is such terrible quality. 

Oh and on top of that, during the West Ham game a few weeks ago, when the second half started it switched to the Spurs game and I couldn't even get the LCFC game to play at all on Live Extra.

The game for me was on one of my alternate Premier League channels on Mediacom Cable.  I was out of town and DVR'd the game.  There are large chunks of the game missing including Vardy's pen in the 86th.  My DVR skipped from about the 78th minute to the 90th minute. Anyone else have similar issues?

The game for me was on one of my alternate Premier League channels on Mediacom Cable. I was out of town and DVR'd the game. There are large chunks of the game missing including Vardy's pen in the 86th. My DVR skipped from about the 78th minute to the 90th minute. Anyone else have similar issues?

I have one DVR that sometimes doesn't record the extra game channels the best. Gets all pixelated and skips around. This is with DirecTV though and my solution has just been to use a different DVR, so I'm not sure if this helps at all or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in the Washington D.C. area? I've met a few Leicester supporters around in the area but never got in contact, darn. Want to find some watching buddies (for Lucky, Elephant & Castle, Ireland's Four Courts, etc.).

Family in Loughborough, went to Filbert Way during MON days and enchanted since.

Just checking in.  Another US born fan from back to the Keller/O'Neill/Lennon/Izzett era, enjoying the NBC coverage now that the Foxes are back in the EPL.  I'm in Johnson City, Tennessee, up in the pointy northeast corner of the state.

I'm almost in NC; I can see NC from where I live, on a clear day.

We usually do a week rental of a house in Edisto Beach, south of Charleston.  Very small town feel, surrounded by a state park, calm and serene.  We usually make it through Charleston on the way there or back, or a day trip into the city on a rainy day.  Great old city with some great old architecture; amazing how much survived the Revolutionary War and the War of Northern Aggression.

No ideas where to go to watch a football match, but Hyman's Seafood in Charleston is the place to eat.

On the USA Network this time, yay for not having to use the app.

You can say that again.

On the flip side, the app wasn't nearly as poor last weekend as usual. My only issue is that it's a good minute or two behind, so I've spoiled some things for myself on Twitter...

You can say that again.

On the flip side, the app wasn't nearly as poor last weekend as usual. My only issue is that it's a good minute or two behind, so I've spoiled some things for myself on Twitter...

That happened to me this weekend as well. Was traveling so watching the game with my wife on the laptop and decided to check other scores on my phone.

Inner monologue: "Stoke 1-0? That's not right. Oh...."

That happened to me this weekend as well. Was traveling so watching the game with my wife on the laptop and decided to check other scores on my phone.

Inner monologue: "Stoke 1-0? That's not right. Oh...."

Yeah, I hate that feeling. Another thing I hate is when I see a Twitter update that is 3-4 minutes ahead of me and nothing significant has happened and so I'm like, "Well... what's the point in me watching the next few minutes?" 

Yeah, I hate that feeling. Another thing I hate is when I see a Twitter update that is 3-4 minutes ahead of me and nothing significant has happened and so I'm like, "Well... what's the point in me watching the next few minutes?" 

Haha I know exactly what you mean. When I watch games like that I should go into total blackout like when I have to DVR them. But that is much easier said than done.

• 2 weeks later...