Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Leave your job and open up a chippy!

Definitely up for the game idea, though!

If every expat opened a chippy or a pub, america would be the greatest place in the world. It should be a condition of immigration.  I'll have a word with Trump...

If every expat opened a chippy or a pub, america would be the greatest place in the world. It should be a condition of immigration.  I'll have a word with Trump...

If he ever came in my chippy, he's surely have enough money toupée  for his food.

Badum.

I know some people on this board listen to the Men in Blazers podcast. They interviewed Arlo White on the podcast from yesterday (11/4/15), and talked about Leicester for about 10 minutes. Worth a listen if you have some time to burn (interview starts at 59:30). 

Enjoyed it. Thanks for the heads up.

Won't be able to watch the game live for one of the first few times since last season. Scheduled myself to do something on a Saturday morning, completely forgetting there was a game!

Debating if I should look at Twitter updates during the game or if I should stay off the internet (FT, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) until after I can watch the full game via the app.

On NBCSN's MotD, they just said 6th should be our target!

Imagine finishing higher than one of Spurs, Liverpool, or Chelsea.

Imagine Claudio going away to Chelsea on May 15th and winning/drawing to get into Europe and keep Chelsea out.

A little optimistic, but if we are top 7 by January, I expect the owners will spend big to get us to Europe.

Also I think I heard there will be something on Vardy during Monday's "PL Download".

Edited by FireFox

On NBCSN's MotD, they just said 6th should be our target!

Imagine finishing higher than one of Spurs, Liverpool, or Chelsea.

Imagine Claudio going away to Chelsea on May 15th and winning/drawing to get into Europe and keep Chelsea out.

A little optimistic, but if we are top 7 by January, I expect the owners will spend big to get us to Europe.

Also I think I heard there will be something on Vardy during Monday's "PL Download".

The guys were asked if we could finish top 4, which was immediately answered "No." But when she said top 6, they both seemed to think it was possible, and as FireFox said, should be our goal. What a way this season has started!

Also there is something about Vardy on Premier League Download. Looks like it airs at 10:30 Eastern. I'm setting my DVR now.

The guys were asked if we could finish top 4, which was immediately answered "No." But when she said top 6, they both seemed to think it was possible, and as FireFox said, should be our goal. What a way this season has started!

Also there is something about Vardy on Premier League Download. Looks like it airs at 10:30 Eastern. I'm setting my DVR now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Out fortunes may very well turn in just a few weeks but, damn, we're watching something special right now.

Every Monday my coworkers ask me two questions:

1. Did Leicester win?

2. Did Vardy score?

I love it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot wait for the Men In Blazers on Monday.

Also the NBCSN team will be at the King Power for the first time next week (was decided weeks ago), and it's so fitting that this is a huge 6 pointer/title decider and possible record breaking game for Vardy.

It might even be on NBC, which would be even more amazing, as a lot of the later Saturday games seem to be.

Also the NBCSN team will be at the King Power for the first time next week (was decided weeks ago), and it's so fitting that this is a huge 6 pointer/title decider and possible record breaking game for Vardy.

It might even be on NBC, which would be even more amazing, as a lot of the later Saturday games seem to be.

Will be watching this at Hooligans in Uptown Charlotte on Saturday morning. I expect a big crowd! Huge match.

15 games will be on NBC this year. I think almost off all them are the Saturday 12:30 time slot except the last day. Maybe another random game at a different timeslot, who knows.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USA Foxes!

Maybe next year we can celebrate with some Europa League football!

Or maybe we will be too hungover to celebrate Thanksgiving as we celebrated a win in the Champions League the day before.

• 2 weeks later...