Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Charleston was awesome. Myrtle beach was alright. Thanks for the suggestions. If you ever get a chance the food at poogans porch is incredible.

Myrtle Beach is South Carolinas answer to skegness... If you just want to sit in the beach all week then you'll be able to do that.

Some absolutely terrible hotels. Some nice ones too.

Edited by MPH

• 2 weeks later...

You guys better not be voting for anyone but The Football Factory for NBC's Best PL Bar Contest. Haha

Send me a pork pie from that place now called Parker's. and i'll vote. That's in NY isnt it?

Edited by MPH

USA Network always puts me on tilt. It cuts to the game 0.1 seconds before kickoff from some shit TV show!

Haha true. They delay the game I think to do that, probably only like 15 seconds, but still.

So who else is having pizza tonight? Or for lunch?

Edited by FireFox

I guess they're just trying to get on the bandwagon early. Any chance the Hull away game is going to be on TV, or available to listen via radio stream?

As far as I know, it'll just be on Foxes Player. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

I guess they're just trying to get on the bandwagon early. Any chance the Hull away game is going to be on TV, or available to listen via radio stream?

Looks like we're frozen out today. No coverage on BeIN, not on 5 Live. It'll be on Foxes Player, but I'm not sure about any free radio streams.

Leicester City born & bred Seattle Sounder till I'm dead.

Lifelong Foxes fan living close to Seattle in Washington State. Been here since Dec '73 at the age of 13. I'm also a staunch Sounders fan, England and USA men's and womens supporter.

My Brother lives in Issaquah. Best steak i have ever tasted was at Jak's grill house. Please tell me its still there!!

Yes I live in Concord. About 20 miles north of Charlotte!

Any chance that you've ever caught a match at Hooligans in uptown Charlotte? I'll be there from time to time and allegedly there is another Leicester fan that comes in, though we've never crossed paths.

Any chance that you've ever caught a match at Hooligans in uptown Charlotte? I'll be there from time to time and allegedly there is another Leicester fan that comes in, though we've never crossed paths.

Never been in. Theres a couple of others in the Area. Someone who goes by the name of Smiffy on here lives in Charlotte too...

Enjoyed some proper grub at Big Ben's, though!

So what brought you to the area? how long have you lived here?

Edited by MPH

Never been in. Theres a couple of others in the Area. Someone who goes by the name of Smiffy on here lives in Charlotte too...

Enjoyed some proper grub at Big Ben's, though!

So what brought you to the area? how long have you lived here?

Teaching at one of the local private schools; just moved to Charlotte a year and a few months ago. Would be pretty cool to find a match and try to pull together all the Leicester fans in the area.

Big Ben's is always a good time! Ate there on Halloween.

Teaching at one of the local private schools; just moved to Charlotte a year and a few months ago. Would be pretty cool to find a match and try to pull together all the Leicester fans in the area.

Big Ben's is always a good time! Ate there on Halloween.

Leave your job and open up a chippy!

Definitely up for the game idea, though!

Edited by MPH