Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

World Soccer Shop had $180 Ulloa, Vardy, Drinkwater shirts last week and now they're gone. Go us. But seriously, $180? That's ridiculous.

Welcome to becoming a big club! http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20151206212553&SearchText=leicester+city

Hate more or less condoning these kits, but they're great quality. At the price, bought Vardy, Mahrez, Cambiasso, Drinky, Kante. And much better experience than purchasing from LCFC Direct to US (I have purchased multiple kits from them; only time it's been a good price is during the clearance sales).

• Like 1

Welcome to becoming a big club! http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20151206212553&SearchText=leicester+city

Hate more or less condoning these kits, but they're great quality. At the price, bought Vardy, Mahrez, Cambiasso, Drinky, Kante. And much better experience than purchasing from LCFC Direct to US (I have purchased multiple kits from them; only time it's been a good price is during the clearance sales).

Was there a specific seller you used?

Was there a specific seller you used?

I went with Passion Sports Shop (the first listing), but that shipping (China Post) takes a little longer (can take as much as three weeks to come in to East Coast). For others, if you message the seller and ask to see a photo gallery, you can eye for yourself if the kit looks good. Usually listings with free "ePacket" shipping are the best -- those take two weeks to come in (processing time takes as much as a week, then shipping takes a week).

Can't beat it for $15-20 a kit.

Welcome to becoming a big club! http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20151206212553&SearchText=leicester+city

Do these have Puma logos on them?

Yes. Only issue is that the gold trim in the collar is a bit shorter than the real kit, but otherwise it's flawless.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gjfftmmstkel2h/2015-12-13%2017.34.08.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p2ecaalky6ueub/2015-12-13%2017.34.22.jpg?dl=0

These look nice, but one thing: Is it me or is the Puma logo orange? Might just be the lighting.

Any groups getting together in Arlington, VA/Washington? Or anywhere in the DMV?

I live in Arlington. I usually watch matches at Ireland's Four Courts, I've met another Leicester fan there (although he rarely comes to watch anymore). Have met a few other DMV Foxes (a few at DC United tailgates) but they come and go.

I'm going to watch tomorrow's match at Lucky (I work in DC).

PM me -- definitely would love to watch with other American foxes in the future.

• Like 1

I live in Arlington. I usually watch matches at Ireland's Four Courts, I've met another Leicester fan there (although he rarely comes to watch anymore). Have met a few other DMV Foxes (a few at DC United tailgates) but they come and go.

I'm going to watch tomorrow's match at Lucky (I work in DC).

PM me -- definitely would love to watch with other American foxes in the future.

Wilco. I normally live right in Ballston but it depends on where my employer wants me. Won't be able to make the match tomorrow but I will definitely post again when I'm in the area. Figured there would be more but then I remember I did not choose to follow any of the major teams. Like the freaking Yankees of the EPL.

Edited by BeerMe

Wilco. I normally live right in Ballston but it depends on where my employer wants me. Won't be able to make the match tomorrow but I will definitely post again when I'm in the area. Figured there would be more but then I remember I did not choose to follow any of the major teams. Like the freaking Yankees of the EPL.

All the British ex-pats buy me a round when I pronounce Loughborough correctly (of course I can, I have family there...), so that's the life supporting a club like ours. But I don't mind, pity = free drinks and the table doesn't lie.

• Like 1

They did put the Man U goal in, but without the dulcet tones of everyone's favorite NBC BPL commentator.

Oh. I only caught a glimpse of it. Totally wasn't expecting to see it. Heard the "Last year he was introduced to the Pl. This year he needs no introduction". But only really saw that they had his goal celebration from the 5-3.

Oh. I only caught a glimpse of it. Totally wasn't expecting to see it. Heard the "Last year he was introduced to the Pl. This year he needs no introduction". But only really saw that they had his goal celebration from the 5-3.

They had Al Michaels read another promo on Sunday Night Football as well lol