Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

All the British ex-pats buy me a round when I pronounce Loughborough correctly (of course I can, I have family there...), so that's the life supporting a club like ours. But I don't mind, pity = free drinks and the table doesn't lie.

https://youtu.be/QD-ObmcjOmM

like this. it's the only pronunciation guide you need.

The broadcasters even said it during the match - "If their name wasn't Leicester, we would be talking a run for the title - and if Chelsea wasn't Chelsea, we would be talking about a relegation battle."

That was fantastic. For the life of me, I'm forgetting who the play-by-play man was (and I'll feel like an idiot when I remember his name). But he prefaced those comments with a rhetorical question: "Is if not a little insulting to suggest that a team that is top of the table after 16 games is not a serious title contender?" ****in' a.

Hey guys, Probebly moving from Israel to the south next year, Are there any Americans Foxes from the South?

There are a few of us in the Carolinas. Where are you headed? I'd bet there are a couple in Atlanta as well. Texas isn't really the "South," but I know there are a couple Houstonians on here too. 

Edited by UPinCarolina

There are a few of us in the Carolinas. Where are you headed? I'd bet there are a couple in Atlanta as well. Texas isn't really the "South," but I know there are a couple Houstonians on here too. 

I don't know yet, Most likely in Mississippi, NOLA or Memphis.

hello fellow US Foxes fans... Im originally from the UK... moved to SF in 2001... fan of LCFC since 91.... I'm making a bunch of Jamie Vardy 'Chat Shit, Get Banged' shirts with a pic of the man making the 10 sign.... Im making them for my mates... but if anyone wants one let me know - they will be $15 plus p&p.... [email protected]. If u email I can send a pic, I have no idea how to add pics here

Hey guys, Probebly moving from Israel to the south next year, Are there any Americans Foxes from the South?

I'm about an hour South of Atlanta. I believe there's a Savannah fox around here too.

NBCSN tomorrow! Which isn't too much of a surprise, but it's great news for me.

My poor, witless brother will be battling me for television supremacy in the morning. He wants to watch Manchester United. That won't be happening. 

Edited by UPinCarolina