Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

Delete your account, delete the app, download it again and start afresh my friend!

I was thinking that, I have tried a number of things but they didn't work.  I deleted the app, turned my phone on and off, messed about with the location stuff and nothing!

The only downside is, if you delete your account you lose your matches

I was thinking that, I have tried a number of things but they didn't work.  I deleted the app, turned my phone on and off, messed about with the location stuff and nothing!

The only downside is, if you delete your account you lose your matches

Try and get a mobile number out of the ones you want before doing it then. MTWG gave the best way to do it earlier in the thread

Des, you're gonna look ****ing creepy adding her on facey. That's my two penneth, unless you think it's a goer outside the realms of cyberspace I wouldn't bother. Asking for a number or leaving your own would've been a less "I've searched for and found you" type way of going about your business.

Just trying to help a brother out.

Des, you're gonna look ****ing creepy adding her on facey. That's my two penneth, unless you think it's a goer outside the realms of cyberspace I wouldn't bother. Asking for a number or leaving your own would've been a less "I've searched for and found you" type way of going about your business.

Put a sock in it Roy.

(I actually agree with you, just been bursting to use that line)

Well I sent her a message beforehand just letting her know why I had to get rid of the app and that if she wanted to keep talking then look for me on facebook is all. I only found her because she had her snapchat name in the bio which is the same for her fb. if she doesn't accept then so be it, I move on

Well I sent her a message beforehand just letting her know why I had to get rid of the app and that if she wanted to keep talking then look for me on facebook is all. I only found her because she had her snapchat name in the bio which is the same for her fb. if she doesn't accept then so be it, I move on

Wow. Good pesting!