Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Sleeping with the enemy at Swansea

Greetings FoxesTalkers.

The game on Saturday is completely sold out. Through a strange set of circumstances I have two tickets for the home end available for face value if anybody wants to meet up and get them from me outside the stadium before the game. The seats are in different rows and five seats apart which is not ideal but if anybody wants a way to see the game in person this could be it! I thought I'd offer them on here first because I know a lot of people on here go out of their way to watch our beloved City and therefore might want to snap them up. Just a friendly fan trying to help himself and two other people!

I'm not going to post the seat numbers on here so you don't get caught in the wrong end, but PM me if you want to know more.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it to where it should be.

Cheers.

Hi all. I'm a Sunderland fan from Brighton coming up for the game next month with my mate who's a Leicester fan.

I've got a ticket in the away end but looking for one in the home end for him. Have tried through the official website but he doesn't have membership.

I would greatly appreciate any help or if anybody has or knows someone with a spare ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Archived