Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Got 2x QPR tickets if anyone is interested? defo won't go to general sale as we have only been given 1800. 1 Adult & 1 U22/senior. Want face value (only selling as a pair). Tickets in hand (in the gold section & NOT restricted view).

How much?

LIVERPOOL game

2 adult and two under 10 tickets in Kop towards back

Re-advertised due to a total time waster Zed

97 the 4 tickets , that's what I paid for them

Won't split

Email [email protected]

Customer Product Description Disc Total

Liverpool FC 02/12/2014 Spion Kop Tier 1 SK4 KK

might be interested but as you have a limited post history. you willing to go put your way and meet up on my terms.

for the record I have plenty of positive feedback so not likely to take you for a ride

might be interested but as you have a limited post history. you willing to go put your way and meet up on my terms.

for the record I have plenty of positive feedback so not likely to take you for a ride

I'll vouch for Bayfox, totally reliable, his word is good.

Has anyone sold or had someone's season ticket for a game? Is that allowed?

under the t&cs no. technically not.

however I'm sure people do it all the time. my mate has been using a ticket in my daughters name all season and we stood in ticket office and admitted that was our plan when I renewed. but theres no way he looks llke a megan lol

Archived