Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Yeah I'm at the back so that's the plan if I can get one. Looks sold out on the site tho. (Sk1 looks sold out)

Was 'sold out' for Burnley. I moved 1 row back and a few seats along to stand with my son, he promptly buggered off at half time to stand with the Union FS lads. There was loads of space in sk1, people move around all the time, you'll be fine.

Im going to be one of those people but.... Any chance of two references that would be able to be used to get tickets asap, couldn't have a ST this year due to working in Portsmouth so wanna get tickets closest game for me to take my dad too, would be hugely appreciated.

Any one got 1 ticket for Newcastle away this saturday?, I'm a season ticket holder but gave up my ticket for my brother to go as he's at uni so can't make many games. Even a reference number of someone who has the right amount of points (another season ticket holder etc) I would be extremely grateful!

Hello, can anyone get me 2 tickets together for the Southampton match?, with my points I cant get until the 24th :-(. Ive done the usual booked hotel etc now I'm panicking i wont be able to get the tickets. If you can help please message me. Thank you

I have 3 tickets for sunderland and 3 for westbrom

West Brom

1x adult

1x under 22

1x under 18

Sunderland

1x adult

1x under 22

1x under 18

Still available guys all im asking is ticket price ofcourse but would prefer to sell all 3 per game togeather as iv had offer for 2.

I'd like to give my Swansea ticket away now that I can't go. Selling for face value.

Ideally I'd like to do it in Newcastle as I won't be in Leicester before the game. If you're going to the Newcastle game and you or someone you know would like to have it let me know and we can arrange to meet up. Otherwise I'll have to do it by post which I'd rather not do.

Hi there. Have 2x Gold memberships but unable to make the Liverpool game on 2nd Dec. If anyone is interested in using the memberships to purchase to this game please PM. Face value tickets. No extra money required to use memberships.

Hi there. Have 2x Gold memberships but unable to make the Liverpool game on 2nd Dec. If anyone is interested in using the memberships to purchase to this game please PM. Face value tickets. No extra money required to use memberships.

pm me please.

I could use the references for a friends bday.

If anyone has any extra gold membership references for tickets for the tickets that will be released on October 20th, I would appreciate using some.
I have a few friends coming from Canada and I would love to treat them to a game. I am not bothered at which game it is.

I need two tickets for southampton game - not got enough points and think they might sell out before I can get them.

Got friends down there and am desperate to go.

If anyone can help us with a ticket or customer number that would be great please pm me.

Archived