Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I have 3 tickets available for the spurs match on Boxing Day. They are for 1 adult, 1 under 10 and 1 under 12.

They are season tickets so not sure if you are able to upgrade them to adults or not.

£35 for the adult and £5 each for the kids.

Reason for selling is due the the two kids are flag bearing for that match so we will be sitting in the grassroots area of the ground.

Seats are located in sk1

Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I have 3 tickets available for the spurs match on Boxing Day. They are for 1 adult, 1 under 10 and 1 under 12.

They are season tickets so not sure if you are able to upgrade them to adults or not.

£35 for the adult and £5 each for the kids.

Reason for selling is due the the two kids are flag bearing for that match so we will be sitting in the grassroots area of the ground.

Seats are located in sk1

Pm'd you mate

Spurs Ticket up for grabs:

One ticket west stand row EE

Face value which is £30. PM me if interested - can meet outside the ground near turnstiles 7-12, 20ish mins before kick off.

PM if interested. You'll have to sit with me but don't let that put you off.

Spurs Ticket up for grabs:

One ticket west stand row EE

Face value which is £30. PM me if interested - can meet outside the ground near turnstiles 7-12, 20ish mins before kick off.

PM if interested. You'll have to sit with me but don't let that put you off.

Sent you a pm mate regarding this

Archived