Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Will there be any more deals?

Frimpong available good defensive midfield and kalou looking to come back to premier too could be worth a punt both got top flight experience and both free transfers

Hasn't Frimpong just been released by Barnsley? BARNSLEY? Yeah great signing mate.

Don't be so quick to judge he looked good as a kid went off the rails a bit but still got premier league and champions league experience with the right coaching could come good again, and would be a good squad player, just turned down strum Graz in Austria because he wants to play in England and did I mention he is free agent!!!

Don't be so quick to judge he looked good as a kid went off the rails a bit but still got premier league and champions league experience with the right coaching could come good again, and would be a good squad player, just turned down strum Graz in Austria because he wants to play in England and did I mention he is free agent!!!

Actually he was on trial with them for 3 weeks and they decided they didn't want to offer him a contract. If he's not good enough for them i highly doubt he's good enough for us even as a free agent for a 'squad player'

Signing a player just because he is free isn't a good idea.

Anyone with any football manager knowledge would tell you that.

Strum Graz turned him down; 3 weeks on trial!

Actually he was on trial with them for 3 weeks and they decided they didn't want to offer him a contract. If he's not good enough for them i highly doubt he's good enough for us even as a free agent for a 'squad player'

Living in Austria, I think I am a little bit ITK on Austrian Football and if Sturm turned him down, then he will not be good enough for us.  Sturm are a very ordinary team at the moment that would struggle in the Championship.  Not one for us.

I like how u lot have such high opinions mainly of yourselfs, like I said his career has nosedived a bit but someone who has previously played in both the premier league and champions leauge must have something about him. And no I didn't suggest him just because he's a free agent but because as reasons stated above andcwe need cover in the area he plays but I have been put in my place by all the premier leauge managers on here collecting there 2 million pound a year wages, thanks

I like how u lot have such high opinions mainly of yourselfs, like I said his career has nosedived a bit but someone who has previously played in both the premier league and champions leauge must have something about him. And no I didn't suggest him just because he's a free agent but because as reasons stated above andcwe need cover in the area he plays but I have been put in my place by all the premier leauge managers on here collecting there 2 million pound a year wages, thanks

Why are you still trying to defend Frimpong? He's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. I'd rather have no extra cover then have him.

Re-listened to the Pearson interview this morning, it's subtle but there was a very distinct change in view from Pearson, I now believe he has been reluctant to change things and bring in too many, but the injuries and imminent closure of the window says to me he is now a little concerned we haven't got enough, I'd expect 3 to come in within the next 10 days.

Reading betwwen the lines it's clear we have been playing hard ball with cambiasso and now Pearson is thinking let's get it done. We really do need at least two at the back. Full back, maybe two.

Archived