Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Mahrez or Knockeart?

They are both capable of something special and changing a game.

However they are also both quite petulant personalities. And petulant sulking during a Premier League football match is the last thing we need.

They are not petulant all the time just capable of it which impacts upon fan morale when its observed. Yes they are young but at the end of the day they are my age and I wouldn't suck my thumb in a mardy sat in the office on 12 quid an hour. Perhaps I have more reason to than a professional footballer who is paid extortionate sums of money to kick a ball around. But still, I wouldn't do it anyway.

The fact we have two similar players in terms of their potential quality but also potential for crap performances and petulance concerns me. We need another option of a week in week out performer with 90 minute consistency. Not brilliant or capable of genius like perhaps Mahrez and Knocky are, but a solid 7/10 performance every game particularly on the wings.

This massive inconsistency worries me with personalities/players like Mahrez and Knocky. If they both start together and both have petulant performances its going to cost us dearly.

I'll throw a different view out there... What about starting Albrighton and Vardy out wide? We won't have the ball much on Sunday, Vardy and Albrighton are probably better off the ball because they are better defensively.

Mahrez and Knockaert are great when we have the ball. But both get frustrated easily when we don't have it, especially Knockaert.

I'll throw a different view out there... What about starting Albrighton and Vardy out wide? We won't have the ball much on Sunday, Vardy and Albrighton are probably better off the ball because they are better defensively.

Mahrez and Knockaert are great when we have the ball. But both get frustrated easily when we don't have it, especially Knockaert.

I'll throw it back at you

This shouldn't even be a thread..... There's no competition between these two.. The vision that Mahrez can show when picking out a pass is definitely premier league class. Knocky, as much as I love him will need to show me he is premier league class IN the premier league just as Mahrez has

Archived