Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Bury match thread

Good result. Three goals although still no strikers scoring, and none conceded is a big plus. Now I want to see more of Stearman. Every game he's started he's been man of the match, like against Sheff United we were comfortable until he went off. Best defender at the club and can get forward down the right wing better than Sylla from what i've seen. Maybury is better than Gilbert at left back so why not? It'll do for me.

Good result. Three goals although still no strikers scoring, and none conceded is a big plus. Now I want to see more of Stearman. Every game he's started he's been man of the match, like against Sheff United we were comfortable until he went off. Best defender at the club and can get forward down the right wing better than Sylla from what i've seen. Maybury is better than Gilbert at left back so why not? It'll do for me.

161927[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more.

never felt more like signing the blues

when leicester win

and forest lose

oh leicester

you got me signing the blues

TWO, THREE, FOUR

when leicester win

and forest lose

ohh leicester

you got me signing the blue

Couldnt agree more.

when leicester win

and forest lose

oh leicester

you got me signing the blues

TWO, THREE, FOUR

when leicester win

and forest lose

ohh leicester

you got me signing the blue

161930[/snapback]

:o

Only One  :o

161938[/snapback]

Dont be nasty dude.

never felt more like singing the blues

when leicester win

and forest lose

oh leicester

you got me singing the blues

TWO, THREE, FOUR

never felt more like singing the blues

when leicester win

and forest lose

ohh leicester

you got me singing the blues

happy now

161927[/snapback]

Agreed. Stearman deserves to play and from what I've seen Maybury hasn't reached the standard he set for himself, even at RB, this season. Switch Maybury to LB where he is adequate (but still better than Gilbert) and we won't see our left back being skinned/caught out of position countless times every game.

Agreed. Stearman deserves to play and from what I've seen Maybury hasn't reached the standard he set for himself, even at RB, this season. Switch Maybury to LB where he is adequate (but still better than Gilbert) and we won't see our left back being skinned/caught out of position countless times every game.

161967[/snapback]

Sorry but Stearman still shows some naivety in his defensive play, being caught out of position too often. This happened again tonight.

Going forward however he looks excellent.

Archived