Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Arsenal Pre-Match thread (+poll)

Optimeter The Gunners (H)   

422 members have voted

1. 1. First PL win of season?

This game will all depend on how much possession Arsenal will have, and if our midfield can work tirelessly, win balls & keep possession ourselves like we did last week against Chelsea.

I saw Mertesacker against Everton last week, and with pace up against him he looked very nervous. So our best bet for me is try and counter attack again, or utilise Mahrez & Schlupp's pace and maybe Vardy if he is fit enough. Crossing balls into the box probably won't be the answer, as Mertesacker will probably head everything out.

Heading down to an Irish bar to get a few jars in before the game. Hopefully there should be a few Arsenal fans there and we shut the fvckers up. Blue Army!

my 6 year old daughters first game today and she cant wait!!!

Hope she enjoys it, I'm sure you will!

Hi folks. Sorry to hijack the thread. I have 1 ticket for the game going spare after a drop out. It's in the west stand and cost £50! If anyone is interested im selling it at face value. Please send me a direct message if you or a friend is interested. Thanks

looking at some of the arsenal forums i use to think they were a decent bunch until i read some of the comments those guys are really up themselves and think they should be world champions lol 

from what i have read  

wannabee defence ?

poor wingers with no skill ?

most say they want nugent to start cuz then the keeper will have a quiet afternoon lol 

even read 2 comments that said we are so poor we should not even be in the prem and if burnley had not had injuries to key strikers then they would have walked the league ffs 

really hope we beat them today i dont care if its from a wayward nugent shot that hits a camera man and bounces of englebert humperdinks chin and goes in off a sparrow nestling on the 6yard box ..

looking at some of the arsenal forums i use to think they were a decent bunch until i read some of the comments those guys are really up themselves and think they should be world champions lol

from what i have read

wannabee defence ?

poor wingers with no skill ?

most say they want nugent to start cuz then the keeper will have a quiet afternoon lol

even read 2 comments that said we are so poor we should not even be in the prem and if burnley had not had injuries to key strikers then they would have walked the league ffs

really hope we beat them today i dont care if its from a wayward nugent shot that hits a camera man and bounces of englebert humperdinks chin and goes in off a sparrow nestling on the 6yard box ..

....or squirrel??

Archived