Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Arsenal Pre-Match thread (+poll)

Optimeter The Gunners (H)   

422 members have voted

1. 1. First PL win of season?

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky

Cambiasso

Drinkwater Albrighton

Vardy

Ulloa

(Play a diamond formation 4-1-2-1-1) - Give Mahrez and King a rest, unless Drinkwater isn't 100% to start. Same goes for Cambiasso with Hammond.

4-1-2-1-1? I'd throw King in as well mate otherwise we will be outnumbered.

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Moore Konchesky

Cambiasso

Drinkwater Albrighton

Vardy

Ulloa

(Play a diamond formation 4-1-2-1-1) - Give Mahrez and King a rest, unless Drinkwater isn't 100% to start. Same goes for Cambiasso with Hammond.

Don't take up football management. We should at least start with 11 ;)

No one can deny that a home win against one of the most consistent top teams in the Premier League would be nothing short of a miracle. Despite some minor injury concerns on the whole (Giroud, Arteta, Gibbs), Arsenal are tough to beat. Ramsey will be back, starting in the middle.

And our PL record against the Gunners is abysmal (1 win, 5 draws, 10 losses).

But maybe we can get something out of this. As long as the team exits the tunnel with a winning mentality instilled, we can achieve some sort of an upset.

I'm not counting my chickens yet, a draw would be super fine for me. The squad has proven that it can hold up its own versus Everton and Chelsea, but focus and concentration need to be at the ready - every single second.

1-1

MHC and Teblin - I just realised now how I'd missed off one other in midfield. You know when you write something half awake after a long day of working? Yeah - clearly happened here haha.

Therefore, yes, I'd add King to the top of the diamond so to speak, then obviously have Vardy and Ulloa up top.

In just 48 hours with returning players from injury and new signings our depth has increased no end.

Is Vardy in contention??

Yes mate, think Nigel has said that him, Drinkwater and Albrighton are returning fully - albeit that MA did come on against Chelsea. Upson is the only long term absentee. James, think they said, he may be back training but probably won't risk him due to the fact of what he had wrong with him.

Yes mate, think Nigel has said that him, Drinkwater and Albrighton are returning fully - albeit that MA did come on against Chelsea. Upson is the only long term absentee. James, think they said, he may be back training but probably won't risk him due to the fact of what he had wrong with him.

Cheers, brilliant

Think we will scrape a point 1-1. And we should regard that as am achievement. I think NPs personal assessment would have been nil points from the first three games.

Encouraging that wr have given a good account of ourselves so far and morale seems good

Schmeichel

De Laet  Moore  Morgan  Konchesky

Mahrez  Cambiasso  Drinkwater  Schlupp

King

Vardy

This looks decent. Ulloa got dominated by Terry and Cahill last week, how effective is he going to be against Mertesacker. I would fancy Vardy giving Chambers a nightmare, he looked shit against Everton.

To add to that I'd be delighted avoiding defeat.

Anyone want my dads ST? Apparently we're getting thrashed tomorrow, Burnley have drawn against a shoddy united team so therefore they're better than us, and he's seen enough to say that we're going down and have lost ground already......

Archived