Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Nigel's all England team

I can't help think that I would consider myself English in that situation. I'm all for celebrating your heritage but how do you support a nation you have no personal link to?

I find it the same as glory supporting. How can you be a Man Utd fan when you've never touched Old Trafford? I just can't imagine it.

My parents were born in Portugal and when it came to football thats who they always supported Internationally. I guess even if i was born in England I probably still support Portugal as thats who I would have supported from a young age.

Lets say you moved to France or Portugal at a young age, but when it came to football your family supported England and thats how you were brought up, then who would you support?

My parents were born in Portugal and when it came to football thats who they always supported Internationally. I guess even if i was born in England I probably still support Portugal as thats who I would have supported from a young age.

Lets say you moved to France or Portugal at a young age, but when it came to football your family supported England and thats how you were brought up, then who would you support?

That's what I mean, it's very hard to imagine. Obviously your family has a big influence on your upbringing to I guess it would depend on how attached you felt to that culture. Like I said, I think I'd support the country I grew up in but I honestly have no idea.

Archived