Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will be our player of the season?

Mahrez.

He's a crowd pleaser but he also has an end product.

So he'll please the fans who like their 'fancy dans', and he'll please the fans who like the players to have good stats in terms of goals, assists and completed passes etc.

I fully expect him to be linked with a team like Real Madrid before the end of the season.

Head says Mahrez or Ulloa will be tipped as POTS. That's based on the fact that I think Leicester stays up by banging in goals and will appear to be somewhat leaky defensively. But in actuality I feel Morgan will be the true POTS - we will concede goals - but without him, it would be so much worse. He will be massive this year.

• 8 months later...

With the final squad (at least till 2015) in who do you think will be our Player of the season?

Wes has already proven the doubters wrong.

Ulloa has bagged 2 in 3.

Mahrez has been dazzling.

Cambiasso and Powell have arrived.

But for me I think Drinky is going to prove to be World Class and even make Hodgson choose him as Gerrard/Lampard replacement in the England team.

Danny Drinkwater - your time is now!

lol

Mahrez.

He's a crowd pleaser but he also has an end product.

So he'll please the fans who like their 'fancy dans', and he'll please the fans who like the players to have good stats in terms of goals, assists and completed passes etc.

I fully expect him to be linked with a team like Real Madrid before the end of the season.

No way player of the season.

Skillful - yes. End product - not often enough!

Archived