Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Poker

Just tried to make a tournament and it says they are experiencing technical difficulties at the minute? Wanna give it a go Hollism to see what you get?

Will do. Couldn't seem to make a sit n go last night though. Either cash game or MTT. I made one quickly to try and work it out last night but I'll see what you guys think when I make the proper one.

How about £5+50p, 5k starting stack, regular speed (10 minutes), nine-max, 7.30pm start.

I think 1 re-buy each would be enough with the deep stacks and slow blinds, but it's not a major issue for me. Money in the pot at the end of the day. Yeah, after about an hour and a half sounds fair for the cut-off.

Top 3 place if it's 9-handed?

Ok it wouldn't let me a rebuy for some reason so it's just a regular freezeout.

we need 6 runners for 2 places to be paid out, if not then it's winner take all so get registering!

We currently have 5 members so need one more!

Lavrentis are you czardziej27?

Ok it wouldn't let me a rebuy for some reason so it's just a regular freezeout.

we need 6 runners for 2 places to be paid out, if not then it's winner take all so get registering!

We currently have 5 members so need one more!

Lavrentis are you czardziej27?

Nah that's me. 

I'll join now once I've put some money in lol

Archived