Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Poker

The sickest was final table bubble, im in small blind with jacks i open shove as the blinds are humongous at this point and the big blind instant calls me with queens and i hit quads on the flop :D. Other than that pretty standard spots, Kings into AK etc etc, did some sick bluffs on the final table it should be out in a few days on youtube ill link it here when its out, no re buys. My usual stakes are like 2.50's just for a bit of fun and ill go up to like $16 nothing massive. 

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

One of our players achieved a Royal Flush last Monday. Kieran Lyons of the Blue Boar and the newly opened The Ale Stone bars. I have created a group page for the Kings Head poker night on Facebook. The Kings Head Poker and Ale Appreciation Guild. Anyone is welcome to join the group although it is a closed one. If there is a poker night at your local feel free to mention. Chat about poker but no politics or religion. https://www.facebook.com/groups/319744211803246/

image.png

Archived