Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
babylad92

on the train back from swansea and heres what i have to say

whole leicester lot are drained atm just sleeping pains away on this ****ing train ride home, today has felt like a waste of time and money here's what the majority of us lot were saying on way back to the station

1) todays team played to pick up their wages, drinkwater and hammond couldnt be bothered less 

2) a few people werent happy to see cambiasso smile up after his miss especialy after wed seen for 90 minutes

3) pearsons tactics were rubish today, a few here n there saying if this continued for the next few months they wont hesitate saying pearson out but i dont agree with this and the majority of people didnt agree so in a few months lets see what happens

4) swansea is shit, nothing to do in the city hence why were toddling off alredy and confusing city got lost in the earlyafternoon trying to find leicester supporters, basically got outnumbered by swans fans singing 'you're only 200 miles away' as if we were the only 4 leicester lads in town

5) their lot are overated, stadium atmosphere was dead even at 2-0 and we dominated first half atmosphere, some of them tried squaring up to my lot before entrance but if push was going to come to shove they ran of slowly to nearby the police it was pathetic really why start on me if u gona do that

thats all i wanted to say got faith in pearson to turn things around but feel miserable what a terrible away day

liberty stadium is a shithole, premier league atmosphere is in the dirt and filbo isnt as bad as we make it out in comparison

Hello Mate,

Swansea fan here, I am disappointed to learn that you didn't enjoy our city and stadium, just a few things I would like to point out to you.

1) By the look of your profile pic, you would of enjoyed Wind Street which is packed full of vibrant pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy.  Did you venture down there at all?, Wind street is considered be one of the best in the UK for a good time, so if you didn't venture down there then you missed out, could be down to a lack of research on your part maybe.

2) I'm not sure if our atmosphere was dead, according to many other Leicester fans our atmosphere was the best they have encountered since being promoted.  It's also dubious that you dominated the first half atmosphere, you did have around about 20 young men on our side of the ground having a go but were quickly drowned by a chorus of "Does your mother know your here?".  I apologize that someone had the audacity to square up to you, they must of been under the influence.

Hello Mate,

Swansea fan here, I am disappointed to learn that you didn't enjoy our city and stadium, just a few things I would like to point out to you.

1) By the look of your profile pic, you would of enjoyed Wind Street which is packed full of vibrant pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy. Did you venture down there at all?, Wind street is considered be one of the best in the UK for a good time, so if you didn't venture down there then you missed out, could be down to a lack of research on your part maybe.

2) I'm not sure if our atmosphere was dead, according to many other Leicester fans our atmosphere was the best they have encountered since being promoted. It's also dubious that you dominated the first half atmosphere, you did have around about 20 young men on our side of the ground having a go but were quickly drowned by a chorus of "Does your mother know your here?". I apologize that someone had the audacity to square up to you, they must of been under the influence.

Hi Swansea fan; FYI it is never ever ever ever 'would of' it is ALWAYS 'would HAVE' Other examples:

Should have

Could have

Must have

Never OF.

Well done on a good win though. I like your manager and you play some good stuff.

Hello Mate,

1) By the look of your profile pic, you would of enjoyed Wind Street which is packed full of vibrant pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy. Did you venture down there at all?, Wind street is considered be one of the best in the UK for a good time, so if you didn't venture down there then you missed out, could be down to a lack of research on your part maybe.

2) I'm not sure if our atmosphere was dead, according to many other Leicester fans our atmosphere was the best they have encountered since being promoted. It's also dubious that you dominated the first half atmosphere, you did have around about 20 young men on our side of the ground having a go but were quickly drowned by a chorus of "Does your mother know your here?". I apologize that someone had the audacity to square up to you, they must of been under the influence.

I can't believe you've taken this guy seriously

I can't believe you've taken this guy seriously

I did not take him seriously, I was being sarcastic, and somewhat helpful.

Thanks for the correction Dickov, much appreciated.

I'm sure you'll be fine this season, there are three worse teams than Leicester in this league.

I did not take him seriously, I was being sarcastic, and somewhat helpful.

Thanks for the correction Dickov, much appreciated.

I'm sure you'll be fine this season, there are three worse teams than Leicester in this league.

Thanks but would like a little breathing space.

A shame some of our own fans don't see it that way anyone would think we had 0pts.

• 1 year later...

listen u ****ing mug how about u spend ur time nd money to make a roundtrip to swansea to watch the rubish we saw yday for 90 nd see a miss like that nd then have the autheticity to call me pathetic mate are you ****ing serious a goal is always a nice souvenir to take back for the way back home at the end of the day hes picking up his wages while im counting my losses ur a tosser mate

basicaly never nice to see a smile after a dreadful performance show some ****ing spirit because there wasnone shown for 90 minutes

Hope everyone is smiling on the way home after getting 3 points on Saturday.

That was a really really bad day last year. I can understand why frustrations boiled over a bit. Probably our worst performance of last season? Although there were a fair few to rival it. Like Walshy says hopefully a more joyous occasion this time around  :cap:

Archived