Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Villa Away

I wouldn't rule that out. When my mate went to buy his he said that they were only selling the upper tier initially. I looked on LCFC Direct the other day and it let me choose my seats, only let me look on one block of the upper tier which was about 10% full, assuming the other two had sold out.

Anyone on here have a lower tier one?

It would make a lot more sense to be honest.

Still no way I'm paying £41. Will go if I can get a cheaper one.

Only problem with me is I said I'd get my sister a ticket for this for her birthday as it's around the time of the game and she lives there. Bleeeeeeeeeergh.

Suppose hers is only U18.

I'm 21 so I'd be surprised if I got questioned, it's just getting hold of one in the first place. Villa's own fault for being greedy *****.

I presume you would have to book it under someone elses client ref that is under 21? Or do they just let you buy them without a ref when it gets to general sale?

I presume you would have to book it under someone elses client ref that is under 21? Or do they just let you buy them without a ref when it gets to general sale?

I booked 2 u18 tickets even with my ref as over 18 and they sent me a letter with it stating that I may be asked to prove my age on the day but im not going so it's not an issue to me

Wow, Way to send a message about ticket prices Leicester fans. 

You'll always get those people that still go regardless. 

I agree though. Ticket pricing has been a problem for years and sadly I can't see it changing. Premier League don't seem to care about fans though - as long as they pull in viewers they're happy.

I think the latter does apply but I highly doubt it'll get to then. It's easy to do on LCFC Direct, I just never bothered as I don't have the money.

i've bought tickets for me and my mates off mine and my dad's references before and nobody has ever questioned the fact the sts are an adult and an u22 but all the away tickets are u22/u18/student etc. 

i've bought tickets for me and my mates off mine and my dad's references before and nobody has ever questioned the fact the sts are an adult and an u22 but all the away tickets are u22/u18/student etc. 

Assume you get yours via direct?

Assume you get yours via direct?

yeah usually, sometimes phone but think i've only ever used phone by the time it's on gen sale.

this was all last season and before though, dunno if they've started taking more notice like i think i read on here they started trying to send tickets to the reference address only even if you asked them to go elsewhere etc. because they realised people were swapping refs all the time, and now we're in the big time we can sell tickets without needing to do that lol

I think the latter does apply but I highly doubt it'll get to then. It's easy to do on LCFC Direct, I just never bothered as I don't have the money.

You think it will sell out then? I dont at those prices. We have the core that go completely regardless of cost or location which I would say is about 1200. We then have a strong core that will go more often than not getting us up to 2000 and then we will see about the rest but at £41 and on TV I would be extremely impressed if it sells out.

yeah usually, sometimes phone but think i've only ever used phone by the time it's on gen sale.

this was all last season and before though, dunno if they've started taking more notice like i think i read on here they started trying to send tickets to the reference address only even if you asked them to go elsewhere etc. because they realised people were swapping refs all the time, and now we're in the big time we can sell tickets without needing to do that lol

My mate reckons he got done on direct once but he was a bit of an odd one and I'm not sure how true that was considering I was doing exactly the same thing.

Hope that we've only sold half of them and we've got the lower tier to come still.

You think it will sell out then? I dont at those prices. We have the core that go completely regardless of cost or location which I would say is about 1200. We then have a strong core that will go more often than not getting us up to 2000 and then we will see about the rest but at £41 and on TV I would be extremely impressed if it sells out.

Funnily enough I'll be surprised if it doesn't.

Wow.

I thought i'd give this a few weeks and see how we perform against Sunderland before I decide whether I was going as I said earlier in the thread, I ain't paying £41 to watch the dire show we are putting on at the moment, I thought this won't sell to quickly at £41 i'll have plenty of time to decide after the Sunderland game.

Looks like this may have made my mind up whether I go this or West Ham then, might not have an choice if it's true that this has sold out.

Archived