Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Villa Away

Will have a spare for this I think U21 though.

Was £33 looking for £25 :)

£25 you say? might be tempted by that, won't be able to find out work situation until monday though so couldn't say yes or no til then.

if someone else wants it before then flog it mate cos my answer might be no anyway haha, if you've still got it on monday i'll let you know if i've blagged it off work. 

£25 you say? might be tempted by that, won't be able to find out work situation until monday though so couldn't say yes or no til then.

if someone else wants it before then flog it mate cos my answer might be no anyway haha, if you've still got it on monday i'll let you know if i've blagged it off work.

Yep I'll hold it til then mate no worries, game ain't for a few weeks anyways :)

i've bought tickets for me and my mates off mine and my dad's references before and nobody has ever questioned the fact the sts are an adult and an u22 but all the away tickets are u22/u18/student etc.

Your right,just because you have let's say like myself an adult and child's season ticket,

That doesn't mean you can only by the same for away games,

I regularly get a friend an adults ticket on my daughters season ticket

Apprantly only rows A-G Left in lower tier, fantastic if it's true

Not true. I'm on LCFC Direct and of the block they're selling there's about 60% of it sold and bear in mind there's three blocks, the other two aren't even on sale on Direct.

Finally getting mine tomorrow. Sticking by my guns though. Being a tightarse.

Not true. I'm on LCFC Direct and of the block they're selling there's about 60% of it sold and bear in mind there's three blocks, the other two aren't even on sale on Direct.

Finally getting mine tomorrow. Sticking by my guns though. Being a tightarse.

Still i think this will sell out or will be close to

Yep I'll hold it til then mate no worries, game ain't for a few weeks anyways :)

can't bloody afford this and liverpool mate sorry, so send them someone else's way. even managed to sneak it off work haha. pub it is. 

i budgeted about 50 quid to drink off my hangover and go liverpool and then they whack 47 quid on the ticket :cry: 

Archived