Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but Schlupp in the Liverpool game jogging after a ball that was going out, running over the ball and stopping it before it went out, then jogging back to the ball, only to find the Liverpool player had taken it because he'd put so little effort in. What was that all about?

well its not the crappest thing a city player has done its the crappest thing a manager has done and that was sign Ade Akinbiyi! and the fact we paid 5.5million for him just added insult to injury!!!

Thank you for putting that waist of space in a Leicester shirt Peter Taylor!!!

Not a player but a manager, When Mark Mcghee left us for Wolves and we got MON from Norwich. Mark Mcghee took a lot of shite can remember the cheer up Peter Reid song getting played and the whole of the Filbert St Kop bellowing out "**** Off Mark Mcgheeee oh what can mean to a.. fat Scottish willy puller and his shit football teeeeeam" This went on for a long time probably a year IDK
He took alot of stick for along time and in the end it was the best thing that could have happened to Leicester him dumping us for Wolves! still makes me smile to thing of the run we went on after he ****ed off :D

Pressman getting done by Lonergan takes some beating.

Those 2 eastern European lads laczko and for the life of me can't remember the other one's name. 1 good game and then nothing.

Gabi Bori, terrible, he wasn't even that good against Coventry, Laczko wasn't actually that bad and went on to do far better than Leicester City. Think he set the bar too high for himself.

They were Hungraian think they were signed by Holloway, he signed a Hungarian at Plymouth and he had a fanstatic couple of years for them so obviously signing Hungarians was the the way forward.... lol. My turn to forget names now as I can't remember it for the life of me, think he went on to flop in the prem so I'll see if can find it off Google.

EDIT: Akos Buzaky that's him!

Not a player but a manager, When Mark Mcghee left us for Wolves and we got MON from Norwich. Mark Mcghee took a lot of shite can remember the cheer up Peter Reid song getting played and the whole of the Filbert St Kop bellowing out "**** Off Mark Mcgheeee oh what can mean to a.. fat Scottish willy puller and his shit football teeeeeam" This went on for a long time probably a year IDK

He took alot of stick for along time and in the end it was the best thing that could have happened to Leicester him dumping us for Wolves! still makes me smile to thing of the run we went on after he ****ed off :D

You can't have a very good memory then.

Under McGhee, we played some lovely football. It wasn't until he was clearly leaving that the team got disrupted and started to lose games. Wolves wanted him because he was looking, at the time, to be a good manager. Like Little, he got poached from us.

The cheer up Mark McGhee wasn't because he was shite for US, but because he left us for Wolves, then didn't do at all well at Wolves.

It then took Martin quite some time to get us playing again.

Selective memory loss I think.

You can't have a very good memory then.

Under McGhee, we played some lovely football. It wasn't until he was clearly leaving that the team got disrupted and started to lose games. Wolves wanted him because he was looking, at the time, to be a good manager. Like Little, he got poached from us.

The cheer up Mark McGhee wasn't because he was shite for US, but because he left us for Wolves, then didn't do at all well at Wolves.

It then took Martin quite some time to get us playing again.

Selective memory loss I think.

You obviously don't understand what i was saying or didn't read it, 1)yes it was shitty that he left us for Wolves, main point 2) I know that the Peter Reid song was was sung after he left i was at every game that season. .3) yea it took MON a long time to get us going and he almost got the boot but i don't understand what this has to do with my main points

Stop jumping the gun a re-read my post before trying to act smart also take a pause before you decide to be so Busy! I have forgotten more than you know about the O'neil years  :xmaswink: 

Merry Christmas  :xmassmile:

You obviously don't understand what i was saying or didn't read it, 1)yes it was shitty that he left us for Wolves, main point 2) I know that the Peter Reid song was was sung after he left i was at every game that season. .3) yea it took MON a long time to get us going and he almost got the boot but i don't understand what this has to do with my main points

Stop jumping the gun a re-read my post before trying to act smart also take a pause before you decide to be so Busy! I have forgotten more than you know about the O'neil years :xmaswink:

Merry Christmas :xmassmile:

So youve basically just agreed with everything I wrote?

lol

Happy Christmas!

So youve basically just agreed with everything I wrote?

lol

Happy Christmas!

I don't agree that there is anything wrong with my memory, your just jumping the gun to try and prove your correct im silly but end up with pie on you face *SPLAT :xmastongue:  Maybe if you had left the bits out about my memory being selective and not tried to act like a smug windbag i would have let it go  :xmasbiggrin:

Gabi Bori, terrible, he wasn't even that good against Coventry, Laczko wasn't actually that bad and went on to do far better than Leicester City. Think he set the bar too high for himself.

They were Hungraian think they were signed by Holloway, he signed a Hungarian at Plymouth and he had a fanstatic couple of years for them so obviously signing Hungarians was the the way forward.... lol. My turn to forget names now as I can't remember it for the life of me, think he went on to flop in the prem so I'll see if can find it off Google.

EDIT: Akos Buzaky that's him!

Iirc he'd signed Peter Halmosi at Plymouth too - obviously had a random thing for Hungarians.

Archived