Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

Bit obsessed there. Schlupp isn't that bad. In all the years of supporting Leicester City and you think Schlupp is the 'crappest'. Is Schlupp seriously the crappest thing you've seen at Leicester?

Give the guy a break ffs.

Don't read the following sentence then where I praise him, as he looks a different player in that other position.

Or the sentence after that where I pick Carey's performance out as the crappest thing I've seen.

Basically don't read the comment at all that you're quoting

Don't read the following sentence then where I praise him, as he looks a different player in that other position.

Or the sentence after that where I pick Carey's performance out as the crappest thing I've seen.

Basically don't read the comment at all that you're quoting

No I saw it all. My point was that there's been multiple other occasions of crap in a Leicester shirt than anything Schlupp has done.

Kevin Poole whilst well out of his goal throwing the ball back to Anders Limpar for an Everton free kick, quick free kick taken, ball straight back over Pooles head into our net!

I remember that game one stupidest thing id seen in a while, also remember Frank Sinclair rolling around on the floor with Big Dunc in the same game no doubt he made a derogatory remark to sinclair of some sort, **** knows the guys a looney

Has to be Kevin Poole arguing with the ref over a freekick he had awarded Everton at filbo. He was about 40 yards out barking at the ref. The ref blew his whistle and  Barmby curled it into an empty net. 

The free kick was on the edge on the 18 yard box slightly to the right Kop end, i can remember it like it was yesterday

The free kick was on the edge on the 18 yard box slightly to the right Kop end, i can remember it like it was yesterday

Yeah! I think Walsh scored a header from a corner in the Kop end to give us hope but we lost 2-1. I think that was the last corner we scored from...

Guest bss9401

David Oldfield against someone when the Carling stand was being built. Got the ball in midfield, went sidewards, skillfully beat 3 players including one of his own, ran into touch, head still down then tripped and fell face first into some boards. Stunned silence followed by laughter all round!

Yeah! I think Walsh scored a header from a corner in the Kop end to give us hope but we lost 2-1. I think that was the last corner we scored from...

Yea! they scored in the 88th minute or something the last 10 minutes of a game under Oneil could kill you if your a goal up it was always 1 way traffic non stop

Do you not remember Frank Sinclair and Big Dunc rolling around fighting on the ground in the first half

Has to be Kevin Poole arguing with the ref over a freekick he had awarded Everton at filbo. He was about 40 yards out barking at the ref. The ref blew his whistle and  Barmby curled it into an empty net. 

Came on this thread to mention this one! I was sat in the double decker as a kid, and remember being furious at the ref! 

If I remember right, poole had a free kick outside the box, the ref judged that he had already taken it, but poole picked the ball up, so he blew for handball, and let it be taken when poole was still outside the box. Disgrace. Was it David Ellarey?

Yea! they scored in the 88th minute or something the last 10 minutes of a game under Oneil could kill you if your a goal up it was always 1 way traffic non stop

Do you not remember Frank Sinclair and Big Dunc rolling around fighting on the ground in the first half

i remember it well...i also remember big dunc bottling it against big micky galloway on loan from celtic..galloway was a real hard b*****d

Archived