Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

Not the crappest but the funniest was Graham Cross many moons ago diving on the ball goalkeeper style in the middle of the pitch for no apparent reason....Both teams the ref and all the crowd were laughing....if it happened today he would probably get sent off

Nugent collecting the ball 40 yards from goal, dribbling it into our own penalty area then fouling the player a couple of years back against Birmingham is right up there.

That was mind-bendingly shit, I honestly think he forgot which end he was attacking then panicked right at the last moment

Kevin pressman

Link features worst commentary ever btw

Pressman was so fat he couldn't jump.

That was mind-bendingly shit, I honestly think he forgot which end he was attacking then panicked right at the last moment

Yes, I often remember that it was like he frenzied completely and went beserk.

lol think most has been covered.

I do remember a League Cup tie in 2006/07 against Villa that was 2-2 in extra time following Henderson saving a Gareth Barry penalty. Then in the 120th minute, Josh Low hoofed it at a perfect 90 degrees and it just fell straight back down for Agbonlahor to volley it in. So shit.

i remember it well...i also remember big dunc bottling it against big micky galloway on loan from celtic..galloway was a real hard b*****d

remember that game well Micky Galloway was everywhere in midfield that game, we were 2-0 down then Vinny Samways got sent off for kicking Galloway before Ferguson got sent off for elbowing Jimmy Willis we then managed to get it back to 2-2 but it was non stop pressure for the last 20 mins we just couldn't find the winner.

a 3 page thread and no mention of Mark De Vries lmao

altho seeing Lewis mentioned my award is when he ran off at Millwall thinking a red card was for him when it wasnt lol

lol lol

That was absolutely classic, live on ITV as well. What possessed him to run off when he hadn't done anything I don't know.

Not a player but I always chuckle when I remember Dave Bassett once whipping out some turkey sandwiches on the touchline, to sit there eating whilst losing was extremely peculiar for a manager.

lol lol

That was absolutely classic, live on ITV as well. What possessed him to run off when he hadn't done anything I don't know.

Not a player but I always chuckle when I remember Dave Bassett once whipping out some turkey sandwiches on the touchline, to sit there eating whilst losing was extremely peculiar for a manager.

lol bring him back I say, doing that takes balls and shows passion which is exactly what we need at the minute....

Has to be Kevin Poole arguing with the ref over a freekick he had awarded Everton at filbo. He was about 40 yards out barking at the ref. The ref blew his whistle and Barmby curled it into an empty net.

Damn, I put this already but my muddled memory thought it was Anders Limpar who scored! What this means is that I have been hating the wrong guy all these years lol fuming at the time!

Merry Christmas

Ian Walker's own goal against Bolton took some doing.

Love how the ref bullets off after that haha. Looks like the goal gave him a proper adrenaline rush. Horrible 5 or 6 games for Walker that was, the bloke didn't shave and looked depressed as anything.

Archived