Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Crappest Thing You've Ever Seen a City Player Do

A glance at this thread shows that things have been much, much worse than our current predicament.

I saw Elvis Hammond play football on multiple occasions. This team could fail to score a point all season, finish with a record low number of points and it still wouldn't faze me, thanks to that.

Schlupp attempting to control a ball

Schlupp attempting a pass

Schlupp attempting a shot

Strangely a different player at LB where he can control it, run with it and often pass it

Brian Carey defending at Notts County in a 4-1 defeat, best thing that day was out celebrations when he got red carded

Bit obsessed there. Schlupp isn't that bad. In all the years of supporting Leicester City and you think Schlupp is the 'crappest'. Is Schlupp seriously the crappest thing you've seen at Leicester?

Give the guy a break ffs. 

I was thinking about this yesterday as Ulloa managed to do West Ham's defending for them by superbly and rather acrobatically breaking up one of our attacks and expertly setting up their central midfielder 40 yards from goal. What's the most mind bogglingly awful piece of play you've ever seen from a Leicester player?

For me probably Chris Weale vs Derby or Akinbiyi and Benjamin somehow screwing up an open goal at Maine Road in late 2000.

Interesting that's what you got from Saturdays game not the suicide back pass of the season.

Frank Sinclair scoring an OG from 40 yards for me, still wondering how he managed it. Or Pressman falling on his arse when Andy Lonagan scored from a goal kick

Schlupp's shot against Everton takes some beating. Sums him up in one moment.

Every game I think he's done he crappest thing a professional footballer could ever do but he somehow manages to top it in the next match.

Dyer had some absolute classics in his time.

Ian Walker parrying the ball into his own net against Villa and Bolton in 03/04.

Remember Kevin Davis trying to claim the goal . Walker made another howler the same season against Birmingham, when he picked the ball up about 10 yards outside the box and got sent off

Archived