Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marky mark

Mark Schwarzer

Schwarzer was an unexpected signing - didn't see us going in for another  first team goalkeeper and thought we'd make do with Hamer and Smith till Kasper got back - but he has been a positive addition thus far. Pisses me off when people say we've only signed Kramaric this window, because Schwarzer looks a great bit of business. Class, vastly experienced goalkeeper who can still cut it at PL level on free transfer. Can't argue with that.

He's a big bloke physically, and most importantly (in comparison to our other two) has conviction when coming for crosses and corners. Spurs didn't really get that many balls into the box, but when they did I feel very assured with Schwarzer, experience = better decision making, for certain. It is a shame he has been a bench frequenter for so long, I hope we can give him more games as I think he is an excellent 'keeper.

Schwarzer was an unexpected signing - didn't see us going in for another  first team goalkeeper and thought we'd make do with Hamer and Smith till Kasper got back - but he has been a positive addition thus far. Pisses me off when people say we've only signed Kramaric this window, because Schwarzer looks a great bit of business. Class, vastly experienced goalkeeper who can still cut it at PL level on free transfer. Can't argue with that.

I thought he did pretty well at Spurs, but should he replace Hamer? 50 / 50 for me.

Archived