Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Spurs Away

I cannot make this game and have 2 tickets I can buy for someone today. You can send me the money via paypal or bank transfer and I will send them out to you. I will not give my reference numbers out 

Seems legit lol

lol of cause it's legit. I wouldn't give out my reference numbers, whats stopping that same person using it again in the future without your permission?

I sold them to someone on here not long after I put that post up and he transferred the money Friday Morming and I went down to collect them. I will post them to him tomorrow :)

lol of cause it's legit. I wouldn't give out my reference numbers, whats stopping that same person using it again in the future without your permission?

I sold them to someone on here not long after I put that post up and he transferred the money Friday Morming and I went down to collect them. I will post them to him tomorrow :)

The fact that the ticket sold is against your ref so if they did do that you can call up and say foul play and they can block the ticket bought. 

I know, yeah, was only joking.

Archived