Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Spurs Away

Just an early warning for anyone booking trains to the Spurs league game - if they beat Fiorentina in the Europa league the next round is to be played on Thursday 19th March, with us due to play there on Sat 21st. It's likely our game would get moved to the Sunday if they get through.

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City
Barclays Premier League
Kick Off: 3pm
Saturday 21st March 2015

Initial Allocation: 1,750

Ticket Prices

Age Bands
Upper Tier* Adult £37 Seniors (Over 65s) £22 Under 18s £20
Lower Tier* Adult £32 Seniors (Over 65s) £19 Under 18s £17
*Ticket prices are subject to the selling arrangements by the host club

PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS CANNOT BE DOWNGRADED, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED AS PER THE AGE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER

Ticket Information for Disabled Supporters

To Be Confirmed...

Sales Criteria

Thursday 12 February Season Card Holders with 120+ points
Monday 16 February Season Card Holders with 110+ points
Wednesday 18 February Season Card Holders with 105+ points
Thursday 19 February Season Card Holders with 102+ points
Friday 20 February Season Card Holders with 100+ points
Monday 23 February Season Card Holders with 51+ points
Tuesday 26 February Season Card Holders with 50+ points

*Tickets will be subject to availability

Fox Travel

Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 9:30am.

The first 10 coaches will be priced at £10 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Order Scheme Information

- Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Wednesday 11th February 2015
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the Sales Centre or email [email protected] prior before 5pm on Tuesday 10th February with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - SPURS OPT-OUT
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the club by 5pm on Tuesday 17th March to receive a full refund.
- Tickets are sold on a not a member of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme members to any supporter who is non-refundable basis

We should automatically push for the full allocation for games. We failed to sell about 1,000 tickets or so at Swansea and seems the club have gone a bit conservative since.

Any moaning about the allocation the PL is different in the sense that if you go for the extended allocation, the club must put the money up front.

Negligible cost to a club of this size + realistically the extra tickets would sell. 

Swansea was a rare case - televised on sat night and at a ground 4 hours away.

Negligible cost to a club of this size + realistically the extra tickets would sell.

Swansea was a rare case - televised on sat night and at a ground 4 hours away.

Club don't give a monkeys about away tickets as they don't take a penny, so why risk losing money. That will be the clubs view.

Club don't give a monkeys about away tickets as they don't take a penny, so why risk losing money. That will be the clubs view.

Risk upsetting 1,000+ fans who would like to go? For sake of a pittance. 

I could understand if it was a bottom half team or something. But Spurs, really? There one of the bigger clubs, White Hart Lane is a great ground which we haven't played at for ten years in the league. I have no doubts we'd sell the full allocation. Around 2900 isn't it?

I understand your point too, mind.

I cannot make this game and have 2 tickets I can buy for someone today. You can send me the money via paypal or bank transfer and I will send them out to you. I will not give my reference numbers out 

lol has this one ever worked before?

Archived