Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Spurs Away

On the website they have removed the reference to the potential allocation of 2,900 and the taken allocation remains 2,200 so doesn't look like they were able to get any more than the initial take. Going to call tomorrow to confirm though.

Believe Spurs has sold out, my mate went down this morning, they had released 120 extra and now they're gone. MIGHT release more though.

Your mate is telling porkies then, tickets on sale this morning. Purchased one in the lower tier at 10am....

I have been able to get 2 tickets in the away end, but means I now have 2 going in the home end. They are in the East Stand, upper tier on the halfway line - so very good tickets. Face value, incredibly, is £70 each. However, if someone wants them and wants to make me an offer for something less I will strongly consider it as I want to get rid.

I live in Crouch End in London, so would meet you before the game. PM me if interested.

Yes, the Beehive was pretty full prior to the cup game, both sets of supporters, no probs.

Not sure, but think its the only pub from Seven Sisters tube station that allow away support in. Considering its about a mile and a half walk up the High Road, there seems to be a dearth of decent boozers.

We'll be having breakfast in the Angel, spoonies pub in Islington 9am, Stags Head 1130am when it opens, then Beehive about 2pm. Having got an extra ticket through FT, I now have a late drop out and therefore have a spare ticket for the game. If any London foxes want to go and can meet at any of the aforementioned pubs or meet at WHL, please PM me.

I have a spare ticket upper tier £37. I will be travelling on the Ausden Clark coach, so can meet at the Local Hero pub ( before 9am) or at WHL.PM me

Ticket still available if anyone is interested

Archived