Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Spurs Away

Where's everyone going before hand? arriving at St pancras around 12 ish

I'm leaving early around seven, mainly have a drink in central london (as usual head down to the leicester square) and head over to white hart lane around half one ish. 

Taking my 9 yr old boy to first away game in London. Driving, any advice - looking like driving to Broxbourne station and getting train in, then not having to risk going m25 and getting stuffed for traffic and parking, then just head to pub near the ground, hopefully with away fans and a lack of knife fights

Taking my 9 yr old boy to first away game in London. Driving, any advice - looking like driving to Broxbourne station and getting train in, then not having to risk going m25 and getting stuffed for traffic and parking, then just head to pub near the ground, hopefully with away fans and a lack of knife fights

Perfect plan but you'll struggle to find anywhere near the ground for a drink. I'm meeting a Spurs fan in Westminster which says a lot.

Archived