Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Levein Opinion

When will he go  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Let's not beat qround the bush, which month will he either leave or be sacked?

• September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • Beyond

So we've entrusted the club to CL, allowed him to select the players he wants and to release the ones he doesn't need and do this within the financial strait jacket imposed as a result of the stewardship of an earlier incompetent regime ). What's the next step in this epic journey? The sack by all accounts according to one school of thought. Assuming that the "CL out" brigade are not just attention seeking bed -wetters but really think this would be a move in the best interests of the club then my message is to eff off and seek instant gratification elsewhere- become a Man U or Chelsea fan- or rather give their forums the benefit of your brainless drivel

I never said i wanted levein out merely that if things carry on it will happen. I get the impression often that he isn't overly happy so maybe he hasn't settled in England well. I moved down here from Scotland and it takes a while believe me and if his personal problems are full of any truth that could also be why he looks so bloomin miserable. In modern football managers don't get time to turn things round........fact!

I never said i wanted levein out merely that if things carry on it will happen. I get the impression often that he isn't overly happy so maybe he hasn't settled in England well. I moved down here from Scotland and it takes a while believe me and if his personal problems are full of any truth that could also be why he looks so bloomin miserable. In modern football managers don't get time to turn things round........fact!

I think he's generally quite a subdued chap, although rumour has it he only came down here to be with that piece he was banging from Derby. Some All Sports rep or something, but now he's back with his wife who's still living in sweaty land.

If his wife is still living in the Homeland and they are back together that will cause problems to an extent.

Darth Fox = Official LCFC messageboard w2nker.

For this very unnecessary thread, I'd like to slap you with the outside of my left football shoe.

There are going to be lots of silly idiots blaming Craig for the sad departure of David Connolly. £2,000,000 is a lot of money and we can get a very good player/players with that. I think that poll is stupid! Really stupid! We give him all of this season and through to at least Christmas of next season. We need to be realistic. We need to stop living in the past. Martin O'Neil has gone, Muzzy Izzet has gone, Neil Lennon has gone, Emile Heskey has gone, Matt Elliott ... Gerry Taggart.... We are a completely different club. It's going to take years and years. Under "he who shall not be named" we lost about 15 games in a row or something. That was sackable. Our form under Craig Levein is certainly not! Give him another 16 months or so at least.

Archived