Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

I have to admit it was a hopeful fiver just an off chance it would come in, was listening to the radio because im at work and the whole time I expected Coneygree to tail off,

A few odd pounds on the last race, a good festival all in all

I've only had about 4 winners and in those i've only had 1 or 2 bets actually come in.

Shocking festival for me, glad it's over.

Annie ****ing Power...

Yeah Annie Power is the villian of my festival, I was on a hiding to nothing after her fall, could have been oh so different if she hadn't have fell, given she was leading when it happened it'd have been almost impossible to be down over the festival, I could have played with profit and not had another winner all festival and still been up, but it happens, it happened :(

Intriguing festival. Was great to be there for the first time and will be back next year no doubt. Betting wise I'm probably about £30 up, could have been in the hundreds had Anine Power or Conti won.

Fair few stories to come from it and so glad AP got his winner. Surely we see a few Henderson heroes in Sprinter and Bobs Worth retired. Mullins young group look like they could dominate for years to come.

Great week both entertainment and bank balance wise, but will always be the what could have been festival for me. Annie Power would've been the story of a lifetime (and won me loads), and a personal note of "just imagine it..." goes out to djakadam who ive backed for weeks and came there swinging and just couldn't reel in the winner. So close.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived