Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

Guest MattP

One of the worst Cheltenham days ever and awful to see a horse as great as Sprinter Sacre perform like that.

More annoying as I usually go with a lot of Nicholls runners.

Sorted my bets for tomorrow because im working :( Still playing mostly with profits so going with 1 big bet mainly which has worked marvellously the 1st 2 days. :)

£50 on Vautour @2/1 1.30

£3.50 e/w on Edeymi @7/1 2.05

£2 e/w on John's Spirit @9/1 2.40

£5 e/w on Saphir Du Rheu @11/2 3.20

£2 e/w Un Ace and £1.25 e/w on Filbert @8/1 and 28/1 4.00 

£1.75 e/w on The Package 4.40

My e/w L31 is a mixture of the 5 apart from Vautour and Filbert.

un temps pour tout & ma filleule are my only pokes tomorrow.

happy with my profit so far and not keen to waste in on shithouse 10/1 the field handicaps just cos it's cheltenham. reign it in on the thurs, go nuts on gold cup day, make or break the profits. it helps that tomorrow looks impossibly hard, too. 

I was right to steer clear of the champion chase, there were just too many ifs and buts in that field. Fancied Sire De Grugy before but he never looked in it. It never looked a quality race from start to finish.

The cameraman in the Cross Country chase has had his leg smashed up, thought it was the railings at first but on closer look the McManus horse actually legs him up. I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

3 out of my 4 bets haven't even threatened. Very soft defeats.

Just waking in lovely Cheltenham. Although as we only arrived at 10.30 last night and didn't go bed till 3. I can see today being a long ass day.

Think vautour is my only real fancy today.

But think we will have a fiver each and go 15ew on filbert. Got to be done I guess at 28s

Also gonna get ew on champagne James if his odds stay around 8s.

Anyone got the foggiest in the 1st?

hopefully my luck changes today, been a poor cheltenham otherwise, partly down to not wanting to back the short priced favs and my bad timekeeping I'm down for the week,

Will maybe take Vautour but I'm not convinced again at 7/4

Archived