Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chrishlcfc

Cheltenham Festival 2015

I've had a little bet on it @ 5/1. Be rude not to.

yeah think i might just throw that free stanjames fiver on it just in case. 

delighted that i am in profit for the week and have all my bets sorted for today. so if every bet i have had today finishes last, i'll still be up for the week. if djakadam wins the gold cup then  :pearson:

Couple of bets spread out over the day. 

Lucky 15 e/w:

Peace And Co @ 11/4 (GP) 
Princely Conn @ 9/1 (GP) 
Paint The Clouds @ 9/2 (GP) 
Black Hercules @ 4/1 (GP) 

Lucky 15 e/w:

Hargam @ 7/1 (GP) 
Princely Conn @ 9/1 (GP) 
Value At Risk @ 10/1 (GP) 
Paint The Clouds @ 9/2 (GP) 

Treble e/w:

Current Event @ 8/1 
Smad Place @ 20/1 
Shantou Bob @ 25/1 

And laid out a few quid on Road to Riches, Ned Buntline and Arbre de Vie.

Guest MattP

Stand by my assessment that's the worst GC Cup for years - summed up really being won by a novice who I think will be put to the sword by Dom Poli or Vautour next year, fair play to the winner though, super round of jumping.

What a shit Gold Cup!

Not just because I didn't win (Honest lol), but it was quite poor, not really much quality there, gotta hand it to Coneygree for leading from the front, maybe it's because i've been spoilt by getting into the sport at a golden age when we had the superstars of Kauto and Denman (Even Imperial Commander - Who I have a very soft spot for so maybe being bias) but nothing in that race was of that quality, glad I didn't touch Silviniaco Conti, it's let me down so many times, Holywell gave it a good go but just couldn't keep up and although no far off didn't quite step up to that class (Despite just saying the class isn't that good).

All down to AP in the last to claw back my losses, about £40 out of pocket overall.

I've lost track of my profit/loss, I'm pretty sure i'm down, first year ever that I am, thanks to yesterday I won't be down by much, if it wasn't for yesterday think i'd be pretty pissed off after this festival! Still wanna do it all again though! lol

Although...3 races left! lol

Archived