Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Drop people a PM and see if they respond

I think season needs to be over rather than extended otherwise potential new players won't be bothered to keep waiting and checking to sign up for next season

Totally agree, I've been fair in extending it twice now! Let's just hope certain matches get played

Quick updated table....

P  W  D   L   F   A  PtsBorussia Monchengladbach    11  7  3   1  21  10  24Besiktas                    10  7  1   2  21  12  22Sporting Lisbon             11  6  2   3  22  12  20Aston Villa                 11  5  4   2  24  16  19Feyenoord                   11  5  3   3  20  17  18Southampton                  9  5  2   2  15  12  17CSKA Moscow                 10  5  1   4  14  13  16Villarreal                  11  2  4   5  15  22  10Shakthar Donetsk             9  2  3   4  12  17   9PSV                          9  2  1   6   5  14   7Olympique De Marseille       9  1  2   6   4  18   5Fenerbahce                  11  1  0  10   7  17   3

Well to be fair if the games do not get played for whatever reason then it wouldn't really affect the people with play off games, it's mainly the teams at the bottom that have to play one another (thus why they may have lost interest)

Although if Southampton do play I hope they don't win a game :fc::whistle:

Monchengladbach 0-2 Sporting Lisbon

Nani - 15 & 26.

Decent game from start to finish, Jammo played very well, quick out the blocks and punished my sloppy start with 2 good goals.

I should have pulled one back in the 38th minute when Raffael hit the bar with a free kick from 30 or so yards out, but it wasn't too be.

I'd say I was more in control 2nd half but couldn't create that one clear cut chance.

You've been top all year and now final week has seen you lose that top spot. I needed you to beat Lisbon as well to secure a play off spot!

Besiktas 2-0 shitkhar Donetsk

Another ****ing og and Demba Ba

Well played Alex, I don't think I played particularly badly but lost again :(

Goal times:

44 Rakitski OG

77 Ba

That really wasn't a great game! The connection seemed pretty poor and it was hard to get some decent passes together and stuff.

With the OG and playing well but ultimately losing, you're like this leagues Leicester! lol

Goal times:

44 Rakitski OG

77 Ba

That really wasn't a great game! The connection seemed pretty poor and it was hard to get some decent passes together and stuff.

With the OG and playing well but ultimately losing, you're like this leagues Leicester! lol

That's what I thought, 3 own goals in 10 games I think :(

fifa15ps4ftstandings4.png

So congrats to Basingstoke Fox who just pipped Ross-Kemp to 1st place, it was looking for a while that Ross-Kemp would finish first but Basingstoke Fox swooped in, took advantage and will now go straight to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk League Grand Final!

Well done to DB11, jammo_lcfc, Danizen & Ross-Kemp who all enter the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk League Play-Offs, they will be drawn up later today and deadlines will be set

Unlucky Lcfclad2013 & Des. you just came short & a special mention goes to Wookie who gets the OG King Trophy lol & Brenfox who kept going and showed commitment even though things didn't go his way

But overall thank you all! we still have a few matches yet to play, if they aren't completed by 10pm today then they will be marked down as default draws

A very kind way of saying I'm rubbish lol.

No I'm the rubbish one, i let in 22 goals the worst defence in the league! lol

Oooohhhhh I managed to scrape into the play offs :D

Like LCFC that season minus the horrible form haha

fifa15ftps4fixweeksplayoff.png

PLAY-OFF SEMI FINAL RULES & INFO

Wednesday 15th April 10pm deadline

The match that involves Southampton and Sporting Lisbon can only be played after the league deadline of 10pm tonight (see below why)

Two legs, home & away (Borussia play at home first, Southampton will be at home first if they win or draw their last league fixture, Sporting Lisbon will be at home first if Southampton lose their last fixture)

Aggregate/away goals rule

5 mins half length

If somehow everything is all square after both legs, 1 final match will be played & if that is drawn then league form will decide who will go through to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Play-Off Final

Good luck!

Villa 1 - 1 Monchengladbach

Benteke 45'; Kruse 45'

MOTM: F. Johnson (Monchengladbach)

In a drab affair where each team were restricted to few shots it was no surprise that the game ended all square. Villa were kicking themselves at half time when, despite taking the lead in first half stoppage time, they were unable to hold on and Monchengladbach equalised shortly after.

The talking point of the game would be Benteke's superb volley that went in off the underside of the bar.

I'd love another screamer like this against Monchengladbach

Play Off Semi Final 1

Monchengladbach 1 - 2 Aston Villa

Raffael 50'; Benteke 72', 90'

MOTM: Benteke (Villa)

Aston Villa (4) 2 - 0 (1) Monchengladbach

Agbonlahor 41', N'Zogbia 90'

MOTM: Guzan (Villa)

How you didn't score in that second game I do not know. I think all of the bad luck I had in the league was repaid in that game

1st half in the first game you destroyed me, you hit the woodwork 3 times, I hit it once, the switch in my formation helped, but I went for the win and it cost me.

The 2nd game, you played well and deserved the result, i think we could still be playing and I wouldn't score, 7 shots with 2 on target was never going to be good enough.

I lost to the better player on the night, hope you go on to win it pal.

Nice one guys! well done DB, unlucky Ross

If Danizen & jammo_lcfc can get their game in over the weekend I'll be able to bring forward the playoff final

Nice one guys! unfortunately as you didn't give me no goal scorers I can't add anyone to the goal scorers chart but well done jammo, unlucky Danizen

I'll be drawing up the playoff final rules/info soon

Archived