Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

fifa15ftps4fixweekplayofffin.png

PLAY-OFF FINAL RULES & INFO

Wednesday 15th April 10pm deadline

Two legs, home & away (Sporting play at home first)

Aggregate/away goals rule

5 mins half length

If somehow all is square after both legs, 1 final match will be played & if that is drawn then league form will decide who will go through to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk League Grand Final

Good luck, Besiktas (Basingstoke Fox) awaits you in the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk League Grand Final!

Play Off Final

Leg 1:

Lisbon 1-3 Aston Villa

Silva 85'; Benteke 8', 45', 72'

In the first game Benteke scored with every shot he (and Villa) had. Lisbon had plenty of shots but didn't really make the keeper work, however Villa gifted Lisbon a goal to put them back in it for the second leg.

MOTM: Benteke

Leg 2:

Aston Villa (5) 2 - 1 (2) Lisbon

Agbonlahor 31', Benteke 90'; Montero 64'

Lisbon were attacking from the start, needing to pull back a two goal deficit, however it was Aston Villa that took the lead, admittedly against the run of play. A long clearance upfield was bouncing and Agbonlahor got there just before the rushing keeper to chip him. Lisbon kept attacking although the game was more even at this point, however they eventually equalised. Still needing the goals they kept asking questions of Brad Guzan, who was in tremendous form. Late into stoppage time it was that man again, Benteke, who had a dazzling run from the middle around a number of defenders before smashing it into the top corner at the keepers near post.

MOTM: Brad Guzan

fifa15ps4ftgrandfinal.png

So after two months it comes down to this! who will win the first ever FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk League title and be crowned Champion? Will it be Besiktas? (Basingstoke Fox) who took 1st place in the league on the final week and gained automatic qualification to the Grand Final or will it be Aston Villa? (DB11) who came 5th and grabbed the final play-off spot and then beat Borussia Monchengladbach (Ross-Kemp) in the semi-final and Sporting Lisbon (jammo_lcfc) in the play-off final. We shall find out soon in what should be a thrilling encounter!

GRAND FINAL RULES/INFO

Monday April 20th 10pm deadline

If the final result is a draw a replay will happen, if the replay is drawn the person with the best overall form/stats in the league will win the title

5 minutes half length

Good luck guys!

Besiktas 2 - 0 Aston Villa

All I'm gonna say is I didn't bother looking at the goal scorer times or anything I couldn't be bothered who plays 5 at the back and defensive all game? Someone that's playing for a 0-0 because they know they'd win on a technicality by having better stats in the league. First goal his player runs into a player I'm not even controlling and gets a penalty, before hitting it against the bar and scoring the rebound (completely ignoring the laws of the game in that he shouldn't have been able to touch the ball after it rebounds from the bar on a penalty but hey). Obviously I have to go for the equaliser so I am attacking and very late on he gets a corner and player heads it in. 2 shots on target two goals.

I knew it wasn't going to be my game when Benteke had a great handed chance, ordinarily would bag it but just heads it and keeper catches it like it was nothing.

lol DB I wasn't playing defensively for the whole game, I was keeping the ball. You did a good job of pressing me when I had possession and I don't want to give it away cheaply!

Anyway, here's the rest of the details, I've added abit more as it's the final:

Besiktas 2-0 Aston Villa

Ba 45, 84

MOTM - Ba

10 Shots 8

4 On Target 5

61 Possession 39

4 Tackles 8

84 Pass Accuracy 75

My goal in the 45th minute was very fortunate! It was a soft penalty where I was running for it and the defender basically takes away my player. If I did get to the ball it would've been a good chance but it's a shame that the penalty was given the way it was (That's one of my pet hates about the Fifa gameplay along with the very dodgy goalkeepers when they come for crosses or deal with long shots / headers).

Anyway I had a few shots against me, mostly on target and my keeper looked suspect coming for crosses. I eventually got the 2nd goal towards the end of the game with a corner which Ba headed in at the near post. I then had a great chance to make it 3 shortly after the kick off with some quick passing but Ba missed an open goal with his weaker foot having rounded the keeper. It has to be said that 3-0 would've been very harsh.

Thanks to all who played and in particular Chrisuki who's put alot of work into organising it. I'd be up for playing again if / when it comes.

fifa14ps4ftlwinner.png

CONGRATULATIONS BASINGSTOKE FOX!

So the first season is over and overall it's been a success! i would like to thank everyone who was part of this and season 2 will be coming soon, i'm gonna have a couple of days to think things over (format, etc, etc) and then a new thread will be made but then merged with this one.. Other graphic info will be coming soon aswell, top goal scorer, etc, so keep an eye out for that

fifa15ps4ftstandingstopgoal.png

Untitled_2.pngBest League Attack | Aston Villa (DB11) 24 Goals Scored

Untitled_2.pngBest League Defence | Bor M'Gladbach (Ross-Kemp) 10 Goals Conceded

Untitled_2.pngWorst League Defence | Villarreal (Chrisuki) 22 Goals Conceded

International teams?

Yeah it could work, i'd certainly consider it, would be good to gage other people's thoughts on what season 2 should bring in terms of teams/star ratings

I'm in for next season/league. I wouldn't mind slogging it out with 2-3 star teams,don't fancy international tbh

Yeah I think somewhere between two and 3.5 stars could be good (clearly not having that wide a range in quality, wouldn't be fair on whoever gets Portsmouth or something!).

I agree about having low rated teams. Also maybe pick some teams & draw out who plays with what team rather than choosing yourself.

Sounds good to me, I think Chrisuki should choose how he wants to do it (2* / 3* etc), everyone throws there names into a hat, number of teams selected, then a random draw is done to see who plays with which team.

The reserved list for season 2 right now

Brenfox
DB11
Mikey
Wookie
Ross-Kemp
Basingstoke Fox
Lcfclad2013
Chrisuki
jammo_lcfc

Basically all the people that have showed interest/definitely want to be part of season 2 since season 1 ended.. I'd be more than fine with randomised teams, I would also be open to a World Cup style competition but if not that, I'd definitely want a lower star competition possibly max 3*

Nothing is set yet though so just keep an eye out

Ok i have decided that randomised teams will happen but as there are ALOT of 3* teams, to randomise them all would just take ages so....

The next season will be a randomised 3* max Championship! This should be alot of fun, i'll be making a new thread soon with rules, etc, etc

Max 3* international teams?

Not enough 3* international teams, only 7 according to sofifa

**Thread Locked Temporarily**

Please see this thread for information on season two. Once there are enough sign ups then that thread will be merged with this one and unlocked to continue season two discussion.

Archived