Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Pearson Out

I've always said that no one has yet to convince me with a proper argument as to why Pearson should be sacked, instead they retreat to vile insults, comments about his personality, or that Pulis is the man. This post is a very very good statement and hard to argue with, great job.

Seems like today's result is the straw that has broken the back for many Pearson Disciples. They seem to be like rats leaving the sinking ship whilst making excuses as to why it has taken them so long to see sense come over from the dark side! 

Stop being a pr**k.

Also wtf you're surprised I am bringing ANYTHING up because I am a Pearson fan? So cos I am a Pearson fan I can't bring anything up?

I'm surprised that you criticise my post, which was looking both negatively, and positively, when you openly admitted on here to being in tears when you thought that Nigel Pearson had been sacked. And I think you were being genuine?

Quite amazing...

Today was horrific from top to bottom.

OAP - Did not have much to do, Dull were playing for a draw so he had little drama.

Defence - Huth shows what a Premiership CB looks like yet we have to accommodate that clown Morgan....that 3 at the back means we sacrifice an attacking/midfield player.

Midfield - As usual what midfield, other than Cambiasso who is true class devoid of all ideas.

Attack - Total joke, pace on the wings then 1 striker if we were lucky in the box against 3/4 Dull defenders. It really hit home when Kram (who had a shit game) took a quick throw in. When the elephant came on it was very little difference.

Pearson is so out of his depth it is untrue. I am convinced he is now trolling Leicester City with his sham bolic approach to top fight football.

He needs to **** off and quick and if he has an ounce of dignity should fall on his sword come the end of the season.

I'm surprised that you criticise my post, which was looking both negatively, and positively, when you openly admitted on here to being in tears when you thought that Nigel Pearson had been sacked. And I think you were being genuine?

Quite amazing...

WTF man criticising your post? I asked you a question there is a difference. I am an emotional guy what can I say? Nothing wrong with shedding a tear now and then imo.

A lot of good points.

Problem is though, we're going down now! And I don't believe there is better person out there to get us back up than pearson. Of course it would seem harsh to get rid of him if he did get us back up, but there's no room for sentiment in business.

My opinion is back him if we go down, we still have a great squad for that league, and learn from our mistakes next time round.

Just doesn't wash anymore. What is this weird notion that Pearson is the king of the Championship? After the way he has broken the team this year, there is not a chance in hell of promotion without a change at the top. There are other human beings in the world. Who would have known Gary Monk would make a blinding premier league manager? FFS. This 'best man for the championship' and 'name me someone better' shit really grates me. Were you banging Pearsons drum 10 years ago? No, because surprise surprise, he was an unknown entity, that tends to be where most people begin their careers in anything.

Good post, good analysis. However since we are playing championship football next season and given Pearson's record in the championship, I think there is an argument for keeping him.

However I have changed my mind from a couple of moths ago, his time has come.

But to the people who have being saying "**** off and die", you seem to have forgotten he has got us promoted twice and saved us from Svens mess.

Thing is, nothing has changed. He was making odd decisions, poor tactics, handling be media poorly from as early as October. Yet anybody that said that early that we should change things were jumping the gun, and obviously not proper fans.

Makes you wonder, if us as fans hadn't accepted such mediocrity before Christmas with blind faith all will be fine, would the board have changed things? Both Pulis and Sherwood look to be guiding there respective teams to safety.

Very well written but if the majority of fans, and it has been a majority, had not given given such clearly blind and unquestionable faith for so we might just have been in Palace, WBA or Villas position rather than stinking out the premier league. Any other manager would have been chased out the city months ago or taken to an aslyum...

Just doesn't wash anymore. What is this weird notion that Pearson is the king of the Championship? After the way he has broken the team this year, there is not a chance in hell of promotion without a change at the top. There are other human beings in the world. Who would have known Gary Monk would make a blinding premier league manager? FFS. This 'best man for the championship' and 'name me someone better' shit really grates me. Were you banging Pearsons drum 10 years ago? No, because surprise surprise, he was an unknown entity, that tends to be where most people begin their careers in anything.

Quite right, and hes now well on his way back to where he started. I dont believe he will ever work at that level again, and rightly so.

Agree with this, oh and even if we got promoted, I would want him sacked as I couldn't take another season like the one I'm witnessing now.

Today I was utterly bored to tears. I think if MOTD could have just left it off they would have done.

Thing is, nothing has changed. He was making odd decisions, poor tactics, handling be media poorly from as early as October. Yet anybody that said that early that we should change things were jumping the gun, and obviously not proper fans.

Makes you wonder, if us as fans hadn't accepted such mediocrity before Christmas with blind faith all will be fine, would the board have changed things? Both Pulis and Sherwood look to be guiding there respective teams to safety.

Agree. After his ridiculous comments to Radio Leicester about Burnley the subsequent run of winnable games coincided with Nigel inexplicably tinkering the tactics and starting to show the signs of pragmatism/losing his nerve.

Agree with pretty much all of the opening post. Sums up how I feel perfectly too.

It's just such a shame, because he's the right personality for the job, but just doesn't seem to have the ability!! 

If we could have Nigels personality and mourinhos brain.........  :ph34r:

I really really really want him to do so well for us, and I hate to see him in the position he's in now, I respect him as a person, but it's just becoming all too clear he's taking us backwards again.

He's a proven manager at championship level, last season is testament to that. This season he has looked out of his depth in a standard which is much higher on so many levels, recruitment, tactics, media work etc. So I can't see the point of wasting a lot of money to get rid of a good championship manager to bring another in.

It's just such a shame, because he's the right personality for the job, but just doesn't seem to have the ability!! 

I really really really want him to do so well for us, and I hate to see him in the position he's in now, I respect him as a person, but it's just becoming all too clear he's taking us backwards again.

Yeah, cracking personaltiy

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9-_EG98bkZs

lol

Good post. But you forgot to add that he doesn't have the balls to drop Morgan, instead dropping waselewski when he was playing okay. Also spending 8.5 million on ulloa and then persistently starting him on the bench! It's almost like pearson is trying to get a quick pay off.

He's a proven manager at championship level, last season is testament to that. This season he has looked out of his depth in a standard which is much higher on so many levels, recruitment, tactics, media work etc. So I can't see the point of wasting a lot of money to get rid of a good championship manager to bring another in.

But then you can argue the case, that if he gets us up next season, we are back to square 1 of having a manager who's not good enough?

Or do we just expect that he is 100% going to get us up, in that also becoming a competent manager at this level?

I'm not saying he won't but there are many variables.. Martin Jol as an example is wise enough to get us out of that division and good enough with the right contacts to potentially keep us up, Just a name picked out of the sky so don't quote me on it 

Top top post. The only thing I disagree with is getting rid now. Easier to find a good manager in the summer. Certainly no-one I know is available would be much better. We need to look at how Swansea and Southampton did it - we need to be playing Premiership-style football in the Championship. You can't play trad Brit 4-4-2 one season and 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 at a higher level, the next.

There is a huge difference in being a good championship manager with a fresh up and coming untarnished squad, and being a good manager with a squad you have chopped, changed, fringed and fooked about with that have suffered defeat after defeat and been humiliated via rock bottom relegation knowing they had the chances, they had the players, there are worse teams in the prem and ultimately feeling the heavy weight of loss and dissapointment.

Why, hes clearly a massive bellend, and not even a talented one at that?

Yeah, cracking personaltiy

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9-_EG98bkZs

lol

Nothing wrong with that  :thumbup:  People know where they stand with him, ask stupid questions, or questions to try and provoke a manager to slate a fellow professional and he will roast you... I'd have done the same conduct or no conduct.

Just to edit that, The initial question was from a reporter who completely twisted what bruce had even said anyway!! Dickhead reporter and a jobsworth

Archived