Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

FM2006

downloaded

think ill be playing 15 year old Ashley Chambers in the first team

I certainly won't....dreadful in my game (5 pace and acc) :P

Hamill and McGavin?? have been made far too good though.. and is Gilbert really that slow? :huh:

Add McClymont and Pearmain to that.

Our team looks awful, and that's with Connolly still in it. Hamill is one of our best players by the looks of it, and Hughes and Williams are underated, McCarthy is worth 22k :D

Yeah! I was quite shocked when i saw our squad. But i have signed a few players and my squad looks altight. I beat Millwall in my opening game! Only 1-0 and i have problems scoring! Also signed Butt on loan which was a good deal! Only paying 10% of his wages! :P

2006.jpg

the tactics thing took a bit of getting used to. and I had to turn the contrast up really high because the background was dark for my liking.

Yep...hate the skin atm! Im going to try Ricey's skin on it, see if it works. Should do becuase a lot of the interface is the same. Maybe a few problems but should be able to get by!

Yep...hate the skin atm! Im going to try Ricey's skin on it, see if it works. Should do becuase a lot of the interface is the same. Maybe a few problems but should be able to get by!

It does work but a lot of the new features do not show up so it's not worth using.

It does work but a lot of the new features do not show up so it's not worth using.

Yeah...for example the match feature and you can edit your tactics! Unless you click Leicester at the top!

But i reckon they will send out some XML with the new code etc for skins so it will be easier to convert skins!

Yeah...for example the match feature and you can edit your tactics! Unless you click Leicester at the top!

But i reckon they will send out some XML with the new code etc for skins so it will be easier to convert skins!

Unfortunatley I'll have to start the skin from scratch for FM2006, far too many screen changes to just adapt it.

Archived