Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Ernie Cooksey

Sky and other mainline sports sites would see Ronaldo's ankle injury as more important :dunno:

I know its pretty disgusting, not sure if they have even mentioned it (had ssn on in the background all day)

R.I.P Ernie.

It is not a money making story is it!

They do not give a fook.

Ronaldo diving in to his pool, (makes a change) on holiday is far more interesting.

Its a disgrace that Ronaldo and his poorly ankle is taking preference over a young man who has lost his life in a terrible way, and leaving a young girlfriend and unborn child. Just shows their priorities on ssn! :angry:

Its a disgrace that Ronaldo and his poorly ankle is taking preference over a young man who has lost his life in a terrible way, and leaving a young girlfriend and unborn child. Just shows their prioritis on ssn! :angry:

I hear you there mate!!

Its a disgrace that Ronaldo and his poorly ankle is taking preference over a young man who has lost his life in a terrible way, and leaving a young girlfriend and unborn child. Just shows their priorities on ssn! :angry:

Couldn't agree more. Ronaldo is a c**t and I'll be glad to see the back of him, end of story. It just highlights the way football is really, next to no exposure for a good, honest man with a child on the way who will never know him. SSN only care about ratings, not football. They're not the only ones though, look at the tabloid press and see how much space they devoted to Ronaldo's desire to go to Madrid compared to Cooksey's passing. Just shows up everything that is wrong with football.

Archived