Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Luke O'Neill

Does anyone know anything about this lad as he seems to have got some playing time recently? :unsure::huh:;)

Right-back.

Watched him against Quorn. Played well.

Sub against Palace.

Possibly back-up right-back now.

I think he's an England Youth International...

Plays for England U19's and looks to have finally got some sort of chance at the First team.

Was supposed to go bowling with him and his girlfriend on Sunday but due to him playing at Palace we had to cancel...As you can see hes very selfish

Plays for England U19's and looks to have finally got some sort of chance at the First team.

Was supposed to go bowling with him and his girlfriend on Sunday but due to him playing at Palace we had to cancel...As you can see hes very selfish

Palace was Saturday!!!

Does anyone know anything about this lad as he seems to have got some playing time recently? :unsure::huh:;)

Skillful raiding right back. He not only gets himself right down to the goalline on occasions but seems capable of putting in a clever and accurate final ball as well.

He's clearly got stamina because he maintain the impetus of an attacking full-back throughout his stint against Quorn. On that occasion the defence were pretty ropey and he was the only member of the back four to escape serious criticism.

It will be a job to keep track of his progress with the reserves being "in camera" this season although he might still qualify for the Academy side where he's been a familiar face for a while.

Skillful raiding right back. He not only gets himself right down to the goalline on occasions but seems capable of putting in a clever and accurate final ball as well.

He's clearly got stamina because he maintain the impetus of an attacking full-back throughout his stint against Quorn. On that occasion the defence were pretty ropey and he was the only member of the back four to escape serious criticism.

It will be a job to keep track of his progress with the reserves being "in camera" this season although he might still qualify for the Academy side where he's been a familiar face for a while.

He's 17 this month so still qualifys. :thumbup:

Steven

Probably being a bit dim but who is that in your avatar?

...there was me thinking it was gary lineker (see avatar).

above posts have put me straight. I'd go for the Mere Rd theory.

• 2 weeks later...
At Left Back? :unsure::huh:

Im presume he means RB considering thats the position he plays every week for the U18's, but i guess LB is a possibiltiy with the Mattock situation

What, if Gilbert gets injured?

Injury or competition for places, obviously Gilbert will get in every day of the week over O'Neill but if O'Neills progress means it keeps Gilbert on his toes then surely we get the benefits.

Archived