Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Luke O'Neill

Billy Kee's on 10 grand a week aint he?

:giggle:

errr no I highly doubt it that would put him as one of the highest earners at the club!!! and I don't think that is going to be the case

Aint much of a friend if he's lying to me.

Well considering our top player is paid 20k (N'Gotty) it might be true. I think Mattock is on 3k a week.

But then again you ain't much of a friend to him if you are going shouting round how much he's earning. I've always thought what you earn and your wealth should be private, and I don't think you're really doing him a favour making people envious of how much he's earning, especially as he hasn't played a first team game.

Well considering our top player is paid 20k (N'Gotty) it might be true. I think Mattock is on 3k a week.

But then again you ain't much of a friend to him if you are going shouting round how much he's earning. I've always thought what you earn and your wealth should be private, and I don't think you're really doing him a favour making people envious of how much he's earning, especially as he hasn't played a first team game.

That's what i was thinking, why would you tell someone your earning "x" amount if they're gonna post it on the most popular (YEH :P) leicester forum around?

Its no different then someone coming on here and saying Max Gradel has got a new contract and stating how much he is earning.

Its no different then someone coming on here and saying Max Gradel has got a new contract and stating how much he is earning.

It's entirely different, as a friend surely he has told you this trusting that you wouldn't go shouting it around? Most people were speculating about what gradel was earning, no one knew, you on the other hand apparently 'know' how much he's earning. If i was luke o'neill i'd be quite pissed off, but thats might be just me, i know one or two others will probably agree with me however.

It's entirely different, as a friend surely he has told you this trusting that you wouldn't go shouting it around? Most people were speculating about what gradel was earning, no one knew, you on the other hand apparently 'know' how much he's earning. If i was luke o'neill i'd be quite pissed off, but thats might be just me, i know one or two others will probably agree with me however.

Sorry.

I forgot it was secret of the century.

Thankyou for the friendship advice though Jeremy Kyle, ill use it and hopefully be a better friend from now on.

Much appreciated. :thumbup:

Archived